Covergirl Palettes!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
While waiting in line to check out at Wal Mart I found the Covergirl Palettes! They are almost EXACTLY like the MAC Palettes, but cheaper, and you can find them anywhere, even if you aren't near a MAC pro store!! I took some pictures compared to the MAC palette! The only difference is the covergirl slots are a tiny bit bigger, but with a magnet, it fixes that problem! I'm so excited because I prefer my MAC eyeshadows to be depotted, and I live about 6 hours from a Pro Store!

Thanks for posting this I will have to look for those I need about 2-4 pans and I'm not anywhere near a pro or freestanding and I could order by 1-800 but shipping on $3.50 items not cool

Great discovery! I don't live near a PRO store either so this is awesome. I actually saw the CG palettes at Wal-Mart but I didn't put 2 and 2 together. Thanks!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons While waiting in line to check out at Wal Mart I found the Covergirl Palettes! They are almost EXACTLY like the MAC Palettes, but cheaper, and you can find them anywhere, even if you aren't near a MAC pro store!! I took some pictures compared to the MAC palette! The only difference is the covergirl slots are a tiny bit bigger, but with a magnet, it fixes that problem! I'm so excited because I prefer my MAC eyeshadows to be depotted, and I live about 6 hours from a Pro Store! Oh, I read about those in the last Allure, now I'll have to see if I can track them down! You can buy them separately, right?

I can't wait to check out my walmart tomorrow to see if they have them. thanks for posting!

couldn't find anything on the covergirl website about the new shadow pallettes. how do i get more info?

Originally Posted by Charmaine UPDATE: I went to Walmart and Target the other day and I could not find those palettes anywhere!
icon_cry.gif
Well...like I said, I saw them by pure chance right as i was ready to check out. It's possible they aren't available yet everywhere? Sorry guys!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I found them at the Super Walmart today! They were on an endcap in the makeup dept. Only about half of the rack was filled with product (pallets, lip color and eye shadows) I don't know if it had sold or just not gotten filled.

Okay, I know this thread is old, but did CG discontinued these palettes? I haven't seen them anywhere, and I just went through my shadow pots and have exactly 8 I want to depot into quads. Does anyone know anything about these?

I have looked in Walmart, but we don't have a Target in my city.
frown.gif
I sent CG an inquiry about them, so I will wait and see what they say about them.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back