Cravebox- July 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just have to give more kudos to Cravebox - they ship via FedEx (not Newgistics or USPS MI)! Plus, they send emails regarding exactly when boxes will be shipped and give you the FedEx tracking number. Love it!
Agreed. I got my fedex tracking today. I'm so excited!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed. I got my fedex tracking today. I'm so excited!
No tracking for me yet. Hope to get it soon! Excited to see what's in this month's box. 

I haven't received tracking yet either or any kind of confirmation on to which type of box I'm getting.

Mine is coming Weds! Are they ever going to release the beauty LE box? I feel like I've been waiting for months.

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't received tracking yet either or any kind of confirmation on to which type of box I'm getting.
I think the only box type is Summer BBQ. They don't do different boxes. They do have Limited Edition boxes, but those are extra, not in place of your monthly box, and you have to enter to win them.

I haven't received shipping either.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is coming Weds! Are they ever going to release the beauty LE box? I feel like I've been waiting for months.
I've been wondering the same thing. I definitely want to try and get that LE box!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the only box type is Summer BBQ. They don't do different boxes. They do have Limited Edition boxes, but those are extra, not in place of your monthly box, and you have to enter to win them.

Well that's what I'm saying idk if its for the Summer BBQ thing that was like a raffle or if it was for the subscription.

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well that's what I'm saying idk if its for the Summer BBQ thing that was like a raffle or if it was for the subscription.

If it's anything like the Summer Spruce Up box, I received an email that said I had won one. So if you didn't get a "you won a LE box" email, it's probably the monthly. I can't remember now what my email said when I finally got a monthly sub, though...

I'm thinking you're getting this box because you entered the drawing for the LE Summer BBQ box, otherwise you would have received an email prior saying that you've secured a subscription spot. The email I received from Cravebox (that I posted earlier in the week) stated that they're sending this box to both regular sub-ers and to a few LE drawing entrants. My guess is that you are one of the lucky LE box winners i.e. not a monthly subscriber yet. In my experience, they'll notify you with a separate email if/when you secure a monthly sub spot.

If it's anything like the Summer Spruce Up box, I received an email that said I had won one. So if you didn't get a "you won one" email, it's probably the monthly.
That's what I thinking as well. Hope our feedback helps you, bloo!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If it's anything like the Summer Spruce Up box, I received an email that said I had won one. So if you didn't get a "you won a LE box" email, it's probably the monthly. I can't remember now what my email said when I finally got a monthly sub, though...
Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm thinking you're getting this box because you entered the drawing for the LE Summer BBQ box, otherwise you would have received an email prior saying that you've secured a subscription spot.

The email I received from Cravebox (that I posted earlier in the week) stated that they're sending this box to both regular sub-ers and to a few LE drawing entrants. My guess is that you are one of the lucky LE box winners i.e. not a monthly subscriber yet. In my experience, they'll notify you with a separate email if/when you secure a monthly sub spot.
The thing is that the only email I got was saying I didn't enter my credit card info and I didn't do that because I wasn't sure if they would warn me before charging and I kinda wanted to know before they charged me instead of them just doing so. So I didn't get an email either way saying I won the LE or I secured a spot. So I guess I will have to wait and see which one I get. I hope to get a shipping confirmation soon.

That's weird!

Hope you get it soon. I am excited to get this box...I just got a grill so I am suuuuper excited to see what we get.

I got the same email. I did input my credit card information right after i read it and got charged shortly after. I emailed them asking if I was now part of the monthly subscription even though my profile still says I'm on the waiting list. They replied back saying I wasn't and that charge was because I won the summer BBQ LE Box. Never got an email saying I won. It was a nice surprise .

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got the same email. I did input my credit card information right after i read it and got charged shortly after.

I emailed them asking if I was now part of the monthly subscription even though my profile still says I'm on the waiting list.

They replied back saying I wasn't and that charge was because I won the summer BBQ LE Box.

Never got an email saying I won. It was a nice surprise .
Thanks for sharing. So I probably got the BBQ one as well. That will be a nice little box.

Did any of you participate in the twitter party? It was a bunch of fun! I actually was one of the 100 that won free tea from Mightyleaf! Pretty excited, as I'm #&@*ing obsessed with tea. ahaha.

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did any of you participate in the twitter party? It was a bunch of fun! I actually was one of the 100 that won free tea from Mightyleaf! Pretty excited, as I'm #&@*ing obsessed with tea. ahaha.
That's awesome! I did, but it was my first twitter party and I've only been on twitter a couple of times, so I was lost most of the time. 
eusa_wall.gif

Originally Posted by PlayinWitMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's awesome! I did, but it was my first twitter party and I've only been on twitter a couple of times, so I was lost most of the time. 
eusa_wall.gif
I participate each time.  My advice is not to use the tweetgrid and just log into Twitter and keep the Cravebox page up.  That seems to work the best for me.  I always enjoy them.

Originally Posted by brandyboop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I participate each time.  My advice is not to use the tweetgrid and just log into Twitter and keep the Cravebox page up.  That seems to work the best for me.  I always enjoy them.
I actually really liked the Tweetgrid! It went fast, but faster than Twitter usually goes for me on my work computer

My estimated arrival date is tomorrow, yay! Has anyone gotten their box yet?

Oh cravebox, I am still longing for the day I finally get a sub.... But at least I get to oogle what you ladies get every month.

Back