Cravebox- July 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got an email that the next Cravebox is on its way. I am not on the special boxes list, but get a monthly subscription box which is always very good. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone else on the regular monthly subscription box mailing program? No one seems to discuss Cravebox very much..

I thought we might. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks,

Laura

Thanks for starting this thread, Laura - great idea!

I subscribe to Cravebox as well and love it. I'm on the monthly sub list and also signed up to be notified of when a few limited edition boxes are available. So far I've received the May "Taste of the Tropics" box and the LE "Summer Spruce Up" box. Can't wait to see what they've put together for July's "Summer BBQ" theme.

Cravebox does a great job of communicating when billing/shipping will occur, the presentation is so fun (it's like a party in a box lol), and I really enjoy the variety of products you get to sample through this service. I'll definitely keep Cravebox for a while! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've tried to join Cravebox a few times but I've never won the lottery for an opening.  If you ladies hear of any new openings for members, could you let us know?  Thanks so much.  It sounds like a sub that I'd love to have.

I got an email saying they tried to send my cravebox, but my card wasn't on file. I have no idea if this is for the monthly or if it's because I did the survey for the BBQ one. They said if I enter my info by tomorrow at 3pm EST I can get it. Any clue to which one this is? If it's the subscription and I don't like it is it easy to cancel? If it's the BBQ one and I give them my info will they start charging for the monthly ones? I'm so confused. Are the boxes worth $10?

I got an email saying they tried to send my cravebox, but my card wasn't on file. I have no idea if this is for the monthly or if it's because I did the survey for the BBQ one. They said if I enter my info by tomorrow at 3pm EST I can get it. Any clue to which one this is? If it's the subscription and I don't like it is it easy to cancel? If it's the BBQ one and I give them my info will they start charging for the monthly ones? I'm so confused. Are the boxes worth $10?
My understanding is that this BBQ box is part of their monthly subscription service (aka it will be July's box), but they are also offering it to some who have elected to enter the limited edition drawing. This is part of the email I was sent: "We know you've been patiently waiting for your next subscription Cravebox and we have good news – it's ready! We will be shipping your Summer BBQ box on Thursday July 5th and we will charge your credit card $10 on Tuesday July 3rd. Please be sure your credit card is correct and updated in your profile by Tuesday July 3rd, otherwise we won't be able to ship you your box. We've created such a fabulous box that we've decided to make it our first ever Dual box - it is being shipped to you, our valued subscribers, and to a few lucky Limited Edition Drawing winners as well. We have opened the drawing for those extra slots for this box and we'll select the winners on Tuesday. But you'll get your box automatically as always, and you do not need to enter the drawing." If your email sounds like mine, then you'd be signing up for the monthly service. However, if your email sounds like you won a box, then I'd guess you'd just be purchasing the one box. Not 100% sure, though. With Cravebox, you do have the option if putting your account on hold and/or canceling if you don't want the monthly service. I love Cravebox - such a great variety of products to try for only $10!

Oh no!

We tried to send you your Cravebox but you do not have a card on file!

We cannot ship without payment info.

We can wait until Thursday July 5th at 3:00 eastern and then it's too late.

We'd hate for you to miss out on this fabulous box so hurry! Go tohttp://www.cravebox.com and login. Go to Profile, Payment Preferences tab and enter your card in our super secure database.

Crave on!

From,
Your Friends at Cravebox

That is what mine says. It's not to informative. But I think I'll enter my info and see what the next email says. If I don't like it I can always cancel right?

They've given a few spoiler hints on Facebook:

• At the beach, in the backyard, or at the game, in minutes you'll have a flame!
  • Light, refreshing and straight from the grove.
  • Serve with style

This is strange though. I just check info and I'm not on any waiting list, tho I did take the BBQ Survey. I will just change all to yes now.

Mailing List
On Cravebox mailing list: Yesremove
Subscription Boxes
On Subscription Box waiting list: Noadd
Limited Edition Boxes - availability notification
Summer BBQ: Noadd
Summer Beauty: Noadd
Dog Lovers: Noadd
Back to School: Noadd

That is what mine says. It's not to informative. But I think I'll enter my info and see what the next email says. If I don't like it I can always cancel right?
Exactly! I hope you like it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They've given a few spoiler hints on Facebook:
  • At the beach, in the backyard, or at the game, in minutes you'll have a flame!
  • Light, refreshing and straight from the grove.
  • Serve with style
Sounds fun, I'm excited!

I got in on this box.  I can't wait to see what's in it.  It'll be my first Cravebox.

Cravebox is so consistently awesome. Can't wait to see what's in this one. I see my card was charged in the past couple days. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I checked this morning and I have been charged. Still have no idea which box it is though. Hopefully I get some sort of confirmation soon or I guess I will just be surprised.

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I checked this morning and I have been charged. Still have no idea which box it is though. Hopefully I get some sort of confirmation soon or I guess I will just be surprised.
It should be the July Cravebox - the Summer BBQ one is going out to everyone, from what I've gathered.

I just have to give more kudos to Cravebox - they ship via FedEx (not Newgistics or USPS MI)! Plus, they send emails regarding exactly when boxes will be shipped and give you the FedEx tracking number. Love it!

Latest posts

Back