Cravebox - March 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the invite only for you or can you pass it on?  I've been wanting to try Cravebox, but didn't realize that they were doing a drawing until I saw that winners were announced yesterday
icon_sad.gif
So, I would gladly take your invite off your hands if it's allowed...
patches.gif

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got an invite, but....

Am passing on it for now.

If I hadn't already deleted the email to prevent myself from temptation, I'd pass it on. Sorry.

I'm really thinking hard on whether or not I should actually sub with the spot I won...idk :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I don't need more stuff at all. But so fun!! 

Their stuff is a little more practical, IMO. Things you would typically use in your ever day life, not just beauty samples.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm really thinking hard on whether or not I should actually sub with the spot I won...idk :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I don't need more stuff at all. But so fun!! 

Their stuff is a little more practical, IMO. Things you would typically use in your ever day life, not just beauty samples.
Yeah..hmmm...I am canceling beauty army, so I may try it out for a bit, and see how I like it. I like what I've seen, so might as well try it while I have the chance.

Made it onto their sub list and Foodzie's too. I THINK I am getting 2 Craveboxes, one for beauty and one for " munchies". That's what my account on the site says, anyway. I'm not going to complain. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lilly

I didn't win a spot :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  They've got great communication though....I really liked how they kept us informed.  I just don't like having to "win" to be a part of their sub service....win-to-pay is a weird concept.  It'll be fun seeing what y'all get.

Back