Cravebox - March 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sept Mbabe...AGREE! It's weird and kinda makes me upset. Not that I didnt win but...I've actually never heard of win to pay lol. I am curious to see what everyone gets....cravebox is affordable but I think I'll pass anyways

I am SO torn on whether to use my spot or not. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's only 10 dollars but I'm really trying to cut back on subs. I cut lbb for a gym membership, and I cut one of my beauty army's just to cut it. I don't even know what I'm signed up to or not anymore lol. 

I'm in FINALLY! Can't wait to get my first box. It looks like a good value.

Huh.  They're still handing out slots.  I got email whenever the drawing was telling me I didn't make it, but then I just received one last night (after I went to bed, so I didn't see it until now) informing me I'm in.  I went for it, mainly out of curiosity.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Huh.  They're still handing out slots.  I got email whenever the drawing was telling me I didn't make it, but then I just received one last night (after I went to bed, so I didn't see it until now) informing me I'm in.  I went for it, mainly out of curiosity.
Curiosity is what got me in too...I wasn't going to do it, then they emailed me that I didn't enter my CC info...and there I was adding it in. I had won from the drawing, but I'm assuming now they are handing out the spaces that winners didn't take.

Got my shipping confirmation for May's box! Is there gonna be a new May discussion?

May box arrived. Spoilers about contents.. Don't read if you don't want to know.>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

I got my first box yesterday after " winning" the lottery for a spot.  The packaging is VERY nice. Best part of the box is all the brightly colored crinkle paper, LOL.

I got :

A sample of Sunsweet dried prune bits ( yuck)

A sample of Lipton honey and lemon tea ( this is a freebie giveaway everywhere)

A very large size of Coconut Lime Shea Butter body scrub by a company called " Tree Hut"..

A full size jar of intense moisturizer ( says for cracked skin- I don't have cracked skin LOL) called Intense Repair Cream from the company Skintersection

A very small box of very melted truffles from Guylian. Had to scrape the chocolate out of the plastic liner to see what it tasted like.  .

Their Fed Ex shipping took over ONE WEEK to arrive in TX.

I'm definitely cancelling. Who sends chocolate truffles in this weather? Also, the beauty products do not have ingrediets which seem like high quality products.

Back