Cravebox - March 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GirlyEnthusiast

Mastiff Momma
Reaction score
I got my March Cravebox last week.

Three beauty products in this one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The Meredesso pouch came with TWO tubes of "lip treats" which is like lip balm/lip primer. The NYX mascara, also full size, came in that cute black lace pouch and the Puristics eye cream was also full size.

I think this is one of my favorite boxes from them so far.

I'm on the waiting list for this sub! I love the $10 price point and the crazy weird variety. Hoping to be able to sign up soon. 

Yeah they do send out quite the eclectic combination of stuff. That drink that you see in the photo is supposed to help hangovers LOL.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah they do send out quite the eclectic combination of stuff. That drink that you see in the photo is supposed to help hangovers LOL.

A drink to help with hangovers, tea to help detox your body, lip stuff to make sure lips aren't chapped, eye cream and mascara to make eyes look better....

It's like a post weekend in Vegas survival kit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it!

Let me sign up Cravebox! BOOOOOOOO! 
icon_lol.gif

Damn it all to hell! I knew I wanted this lol. I mean the pens and markers were weird but I always get jealous seeing the beauty stuff they put in the boxes.... Sigh. I can't add another sub anyways but I'm so jealous lol. Maybe when I get a better job I'll get on the waiting list!

I am not too happy about the hangover drink. I think its something weird to send out in a box, specially since I am sure they have many under the age of 21 or people who don't drink. I don't think drinking is cool or fun and not everyone drinks to get drunk.

With that being said, this was a pretty good box. It is a weird variety from month to month but I think that is why I like it.. LOOOVE all the "make up" this month. This makes 3 of the 4 boxes ever that had mereadesso though, overkill! lol

It feels like I've been on this waiting list for forrrrever!! I've liked all the past boxes and this one seems extra good!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am not too happy about the hangover drink. I think its something weird to send out in a box, specially since I am sure they have many under the age of 21 or people who don't drink. I don't think drinking is cool or fun and not everyone drinks to get drunk.

With that being said, this was a pretty good box. It is a weird variety from month to month but I think that is why I like it.. LOOOVE all the "make up" this month. This makes 3 of the 4 boxes ever that had mereadesso though, overkill! lol

Lol I so agree about the Meredesso overkill. This is the first thing from the brand that I'll actually enjoy. I didn't mind the drink - I thought it was a funny quirky item. 

I've been waiting for this one foreeeever.  I love that the samples are all over the board and there are practical everyday things like pens and markers, thrown in there as well.  LET ME LOVE YOU, CRAVEBOX.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The drink sounds like it is something that you could drink even if you DON'T drink, though...just vitamins and amino acids and the like. You could probably use it like Gatorade or something to prevent dehydration? I agree that it's kind of an odd choice for a box that isn't marketed toward a specific appropriate group, but I wouldn't let it go to waste, at least!  

Yeah -- it's also good if you're nauseated-sick in general, so that's targeted to everyone. ::shruggle::

Everytime I try to click notify me for the LE boxes, it doesn't let me sign up to be notified....weird?

I have loved all of the Craveboxes I have received! I really like the Mereadesso products and I wear the pedometer all time. A lot of value for $10. I liked the nutty ThinkThin bar too. The markers could not have arrived at a better time, my daughter had to decorate a poster for school and she loved all the pinks and purples. Without all the Bic Mark-It markers in the CraveBox she would have had to use some dried up markers and my black sharpie . . .

From the emails I have received I think they will start sign ups again in May.

i want to sign up too.....  i am getting alot of makeup/face/hair products and love to try new things..  so this suits me!! 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm on the waiting list for this sub! I love the $10 price point and the crazy weird variety. Hoping to be able to sign up soon. 

Latest posts

Back