Cravebox - May

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
6,107
Reaction score
100
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally got my tracking email...no estimated delivery date yet, but it weighs 2.7 pounds.
me too! I'm really excited.

 
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
I got my tracking info on the 24th and my box barely got to Kansas City today. It was sitting in St. Louis for 2 whole days. 

 

 
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
356
Reaction score
3
I signed up for a subscription for this, and it gave me an account and then said there was some kind of "drawing or giveaway' or something like that. Is there a waiting list for this?

 
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine doesn't have an estimated delivery until Jun 4! How patient do they think I am? lol

 
Yep. That is my estimated delivery date too.


 

meaganola

Uh Huh Her
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
8,318
Reaction score
5,202
Location
Portland, OR
Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for a subscription for this, and it gave me an account and then said there was some kind of "drawing or giveaway' or something like that. Is there a waiting list for this?
I hesitate to call it a waiting *list*.  It's more like a waiting *pool*.  Every once in a while, they draw names and send out invitations, but it doesn't seem like they send them out in order of when you signed up.

And then there's the part where they have a drawing for signups on one day, and then they'll send out email to everyone who didn't get in, and *then* they'll send out invites a couple of weeks after *that* to some of those people who didn't get in.  I'm part of this group.  I signed up and was charged on the 24th, but I'm waiting for a shipping notice.

 
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
356
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hesitate to call it a waiting *list*.  It's more like a waiting *pool*.  Every once in a while, they draw names and send out invitations, but it doesn't seem like they send them out in order of when you signed up.

And then there's the part where they have a drawing for signups on one day, and then they'll send out email to everyone who didn't get in, and *then* they'll send out invites a couple of weeks after *that* to some of those people who didn't get in.  I'm part of this group.  I signed up and was charged on the 24th, but I'm waiting for a shipping notice.
Okay , thank you:)

 
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
946
Reaction score
110
I just looked at my shipping notification - my box is two states away so I hope I will receive it Friday

Also, the weight is 2.6 pounds! What is in that box?!?!?!

 
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
221
Reaction score
1
My box is in California now! Hopefully it'll be at my house by tomrw! Super excited to see what's in it!

 
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
76
Reaction score
1
Got my first Crave box today, I was expecting different but it was ok, I did like one of the items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Roni917 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my first Crave box today, I was expecting different but it was ok, I did like one of the items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
OMG what did you get?

 
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
4
Here are the clues.....

  • Hint #1: Tasty & nutritious in salad, yogurt, cereal & pasta
  • Hint #2: Luxuriously creamy, decadently rich
  • Hint #3: A spoonful of sugar leaves you silky smooth
  • Hint #4: Girl on the run gets honey & fruit pick-me up!

I'm guessing a Creamy Devotion chocolate bar by Ghirardelli? They've been promoting their brand very heavily. Received one in my Love Voxbox and and in a few of my monthly boxes. I'm even in a scrapbooking contest right now and the grand prize is a $200 Ghirardelli gift certificate! As long as they don't send me nasty SoyJoy bars! lol

 
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Yeah I saw a picture on Twitter & I am thinking this isn't for me. :
 

 

yousoldtheworld

Michaela
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
6,689
Reaction score
2,637
Location
Nowhere, IN
Ooh, I actually like all of it! Especially the item that goes with hint #3. No, it's not super luxurious stuff, but that isn't the point of Cravebox...I like having BB for my more high end beauty related things, and LBB for accessories, and now this for more practical, everyday stuff. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 

mirandamanda

mirandamanda
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
968
Reaction score
580
Location
SoDak
I just wish that companies would send out the monthly box for the actual month that we've paid for. Ever since I paid GGG for a Novemeber box that didn't even come until the end of December, I just don't want to wait a whole month for the previous month's box...but maybe thats just me...and look at GGG now...Congrats to the lucky ones who got their May Cravebox in May though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 

Latest posts

Top