Cravebox - May

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mirandamanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just wish that companies would send out the monthly box for the actual month that we've paid for. Ever since I paid GGG for a Novemeber box that didn't even come until the end of December, I just don't want to wait a whole month for the previous month's box...but maybe thats just me...and look at GGG now...Congrats to the lucky ones who got their May Cravebox in May though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Most of them do, though - most I know of charge on the first and ship by mid month. Cravebox is the only one I know of that ships at the end of the month. GGG doesn't count because that's not a company, that's a freakin' scam.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Most of them do, though - most I know of charge on the first and ship by mid month. Cravebox is the only one I know of that ships at the end of the month. GGG doesn't count because that's not a company, that's a freakin' scam.
 LOL! so true!! I watched the cravebox vid and I'm pleasantly surprised though, this may be a keeper, which means that 1 sub has to go :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like! Bring on the full size shiz! I've belonged to She Speaks for around five years now and the items in this box is what I would expect, more household stuff vs beauty makeup stuff. Around four years ago She Speaks sent me a grip of Haagen Dazs ice cream for a Haagen Dazs party. It was exciting watching the Fed Ex guy pull up in the refrigerated truck with two big boxes of ice cream packed in dry ice! I received like 7 or 8 different flavors-2 of each. And I was Haag'en out that summer!

I really like this box cant wait till i get mine i got three of the 5 clues right. Yay! This subscription is by far the best i have seen at least you get full sized products. I dont know what the big deal is with some people these days i mean seriously shipping is high these days so basically all the products are free if you consider that.

I peeked and am very happy with the items in the May Cravebox!! FedEx is not my friend though. Yesterday my box was two states to the south/west of me and now it is showing one state to the southeast of me, flew right past me! May be Monday before I get my box.

I've been a member of SheSpeaks for around 5 years also. I didn't get in on the Haagen-Daaz thing though (darn!). The first thing I received from them was a $100 Sonicare rechargeable toothbrush. My husband could not believe they sent it to me for free to try out and review. I'm still using it today.

OK I'm very glad I subscribed to this. I think I'm at a point where I need to cut down (again) but for $10, this one wins. 

Also would anyone mind just listing the things under a spoiler? I can't watch the video at work lol. 

http://www.shespeaks.com/

We inspire women to discover, influence and share products. SheSpeaks is a community powered by women who love to get the latest scoop and share what's hot. SheSpeaks gives you many ways to have a say, share and inspire others. Read and comment on our blogs, share hot deals and offers, create a review or join our discussion boards. You'll get helpful information, tips and expert advice on a range of topics, to keep you in the know. It's free to join and if you participate regularly in our community you might just get something free delivered to your door.            

I love it. They have sent me several products to try and review and they sent me the info on CraveBox which is my favorite sub. They have lots of giveaways during their twitter parties too. Great place to learn about new trends in food/beauty/fashion/household items.

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

http://www.shespeaks.com/

We inspire women to discover, influence and share products. SheSpeaks is a community powered by women who love to get the latest scoop and share what's hot. SheSpeaks gives you many ways to have a say, share and inspire others. Read and comment on our blogs, share hot deals and offers, create a review or join our discussion boards. You'll get helpful information, tips and expert advice on a range of topics, to keep you in the know. It's free to join and if you participate regularly in our community you might just get something free delivered to your door.            

I love it. They have sent me several products to try and review and they sent me the info on CraveBox which is my favorite sub. They have lots of giveaways during their twitter parties too. Great place to learn about new trends in food/beauty/fashion/household items.
thank you

Holy bananas, my Cravebox is out for delivery today!

My Cravebox came today, I love how random it is but I'm also loving the amount of full sized products we get. Here's what was in it...

Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub (Full Size!). This smells amazing!!
51L47VlfteL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Skintersection Intense Repair Cream (Full Size!) I've been hearing great things about this so I'm excited to try it.
556247_375750355795489_202963156407544_908828_1130833595_n.jpg

Guylian Sea Shell Truffles. I love European chocolate and this retails for $179 for 22 and we get 6 of them!! 

thumbnail.asp

Sunsweet Plum Amazins. I love sugar free dried fruit so this is a win for me.
Plum-Amazins.jpg

Lipton Tea & Honey to go packets in Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea. I'm addicted to fruit teas so this is perfect for me.
615-141401.png

The overall theme for the box is "A Taste of the Tropics" while the products are really random. They do all tie back to the theme!

Originally Posted by socialbug /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Cravebox came today, I love how random it is but I'm also loving the amount of full sized products we get. Here's what was in it...

Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub (Full Size!). This smells amazing!!

51L47VlfteL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Skintersection Intense Repair Cream (Full Size!) I've been hearing great things about this so I'm excited to try it.

556247_375750355795489_202963156407544_908828_1130833595_n.jpg

Guylian Sea Shell Truffles. I love European chocolate and this retails for $179 for 22 and we get 6 of them!! 

thumbnail.asp

Sunsweet Plum Amazins. I love sugar free dried fruit so this is a win for me.

Plum-Amazins.jpg

Lipton Tea & Honey to go packets in Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea. I'm addicted to fruit teas so this is perfect for me.

615-141401.png

The overall theme for the box is "A Taste of the Tropics" while the products are really random. They do all tie back to the theme!
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm really looking forward to getting mine! 

OOH! I'm not subbed to this box, but Guylian chocolates are my favorite. My family just polished off a box last week. They're SOO good!!
        My response was spoilery, so I took the liberty of concealing it for those who didn't want to know anything they would be getting in their boxes. 

For those that got you box , were yout chocolates ok? I went to enjoy one and it was completely melted and then welded together in a big clump 
icon_rolleyes.gif

I NEED THIS SUBSCRIPTION! This is the one I want the worst! UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! So amazeballs.

Okay I def take back what I said. That scrub looks delish! I am such a scrub fanatic & its a big tub. Now the chocolates, since its 106 here right now, I highly doubt they're gonna get here without being one huge chunk. *shrug* Guess I don't have to share.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marshie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay I def take back what I said. That scrub looks delish! I am such a scrub fanatic & its a big tub. Now the chocolates, since its 106 here right now, I highly doubt they're gonna get here without being one huge chunk. *shrug* Guess I don't have to share.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Plus that gives you an excuse to eat them all in one sitting... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back