Cravebox - May

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got in to Cravebox! Paid last week, shipped yesterday, it'll be here tomorrow or Saturday! I peeked :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Couldnt resist. AND I AM SO EXCITED!

I've been in a couple of SheSpeaks Ghirardelli campaigns too. Reminds me I got to start posting over there more often. I got the toothbrush too but through Vocalpoint.

Love the scrub! The chocolates were fine too! The cream smells better once it's absorbed in your hands. Subtle.

Ooh, I checked out the items and immediately thought, "Damn it, I wish I had signed up for this box!"  And then I realized:  I *did* sign up, and I received my shipping notice today!  

Fedex is so dumb. My cravebox was about 1.5 hours away, in my state, so I thought it'd be down here today. but nooo it moved 20 minutes to the next state over, and probably won't get here until Monday. booo.

I agree. Makes me confused too trying to figure out what months I paid and what months I received.

Originally Posted by mirandamanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just wish that companies would send out the monthly box for the actual month that we've paid for. Ever since I paid GGG for a Novemeber box that didn't even come until the end of December, I just don't want to wait a whole month for the previous month's box...but maybe thats just me...and look at GGG now...Congrats to the lucky ones who got their May Cravebox in May though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Woo Hoo! I got in. Now I don't have to hate you all anymore
laughing.gif

yeah mine is 1 hour away and supposedly it has 4 more days to go i dont like fedex at all

Mine is an hour away and it probably will be for the next 298347397 days thanks to FedEx!

Definitely happy with Cravebox - they put together a nice variety of samples and I love that the scrub is full-sized, so I'll stick with them for a bit. PS did anyone else love the presentation? How fun!

Finally got my Cravebox. Really like it. Unforch, my chocolates were leaking inside the wrapping so I had to throw them out. I tried my best to open them up but there was just runny chocolate. I totally understand since its 105 right now. But I cannot wait to try the scrub. Smells really good! I hope others had better luck with their chocolates.
smile.gif

As soon as I opened my box I put the chocolates in the freezer (which was yesterday). I opened them up this morning and they were completely melted (but frozen of course). such a disappointment. Hopefully they will save chocolate for cooler weather next time!

yay! I finally got my box and its AMAZING OMG. Never let me go cravebox. I just finished a sample of the indie lee body scrub this morning, so I'm thankful to have the new one. My chocolates didn't melt either!! And omg I had to make myself only eat 1, they are YUMMMMY.

My chocolates didn't melt either but the box was torn open on a corner. Nothing fell out, thank goodness! I'm just so darn happy to have my box finally!

Back