Cravebox - May

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally got my tracking email...no estimated delivery date yet, but it weighs 2.7 pounds.
me too! I'm really excited.

I got my tracking info on the 24th and my box barely got to Kansas City today. It was sitting in St. Louis for 2 whole days. 
whistling.gif

I signed up for a subscription for this, and it gave me an account and then said there was some kind of "drawing or giveaway' or something like that. Is there a waiting list for this?

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine doesn't have an estimated delivery until Jun 4! How patient do they think I am? lol

Yep. That is my estimated delivery date too.
hehe.gif

Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for a subscription for this, and it gave me an account and then said there was some kind of "drawing or giveaway' or something like that. Is there a waiting list for this?
I hesitate to call it a waiting *list*.  It's more like a waiting *pool*.  Every once in a while, they draw names and send out invitations, but it doesn't seem like they send them out in order of when you signed up.

And then there's the part where they have a drawing for signups on one day, and then they'll send out email to everyone who didn't get in, and *then* they'll send out invites a couple of weeks after *that* to some of those people who didn't get in.  I'm part of this group.  I signed up and was charged on the 24th, but I'm waiting for a shipping notice.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hesitate to call it a waiting *list*.  It's more like a waiting *pool*.  Every once in a while, they draw names and send out invitations, but it doesn't seem like they send them out in order of when you signed up.

And then there's the part where they have a drawing for signups on one day, and then they'll send out email to everyone who didn't get in, and *then* they'll send out invites a couple of weeks after *that* to some of those people who didn't get in.  I'm part of this group.  I signed up and was charged on the 24th, but I'm waiting for a shipping notice.
Okay , thank you:)

I just looked at my shipping notification - my box is two states away so I hope I will receive it Friday

Also, the weight is 2.6 pounds! What is in that box?!?!?!

My box is in California now! Hopefully it'll be at my house by tomrw! Super excited to see what's in it!

Here are the clues.....

• Hint #1: Tasty & nutritious in salad, yogurt, cereal & pasta
  • Hint #2: Luxuriously creamy, decadently rich
  • Hint #3: A spoonful of sugar leaves you silky smooth
  • Hint #4: Girl on the run gets honey & fruit pick-me up!

I'm guessing a Creamy Devotion chocolate bar by Ghirardelli? They've been promoting their brand very heavily. Received one in my Love Voxbox and and in a few of my monthly boxes. I'm even in a scrapbooking contest right now and the grand prize is a $200 Ghirardelli gift certificate! As long as they don't send me nasty SoyJoy bars! lol

Ooh, I actually like all of it! Especially the item that goes with hint #3. No, it's not super luxurious stuff, but that isn't the point of Cravebox...I like having BB for my more high end beauty related things, and LBB for accessories, and now this for more practical, everyday stuff. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just wish that companies would send out the monthly box for the actual month that we've paid for. Ever since I paid GGG for a Novemeber box that didn't even come until the end of December, I just don't want to wait a whole month for the previous month's box...but maybe thats just me...and look at GGG now...Congrats to the lucky ones who got their May Cravebox in May though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back