Crazy Combo's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love to mix up products to see how they work. I took some old body splashes the other day and came up with a pretty great scent. I took creamy coconut, tangerine spice, and warm vanilla sugar together to make a nice new splash. It actually smelled really good. I also like to take my Benefit Body So Fine Puff and use what is left on my hair to make it shiny (when it is dry) The Sephora web site suggested that a little while back and it really does work. I could not believe it.

I mix up the last of body lotions, creams, serums & sunscreens for a delux brew. I cut open squeeze tubes & scrape out at least 1-2 ounces witih a spatula & if it's too think, I add cooled green tea, lemon juice, vit. C cystals or powder & vit. E oil.

What a great idea. I will have to try that too. I have so many body lotions just sitting around mostly empty. I just don't have the heart to throw them away. There is nothing wrong with them. I am going to give that a try. Thanks

Why didn't I think of that? Darn it, sometimes I can be so dense. Sigh. Now that I feel inferior, yet enlightened, I am going to go mix some sunscreen brew that actually smells nice for when I garden later today.

By the way, I hate worms! I know they are good for the garden, but gawd.. they are so gross. GAG. When I go fishing, my accomplice has to hook the worms. I refuse to or I use salmon eggs or somthing that does not squirm and turn green.

Good LORD. Sheesh.

#()_@)@$*@_!!!* Gross! <--
wordgadzook.gif

You ain't dense Tootsie Roll - My Sweetheart just bought me my very own first Zebco fishing pole - Yippie!!- we went out late afternoon yesterday in Gilchrist, TX off the side road to the Bay, watched pelicans, swifts, gulls, killdeer, flying mullets, croakers & use shrimp instead of worms. Way cool!!! Got a few marsh mosquito bites, they are HUMONGOUS & I've been dinner more than once...the size of saucers til they to down....but hey - sundown on the Bay, stormy skies on one side, awesome cloud formations as far as the eye can see, driving on the beach for miles with no people, finding awesome driftwood (he actually wrestled a 75# piece in to the back of the car)m beach glass, shells....ok ok....enough already....just remember that seasalt scrubs work wonders for cellulite, blemishes & soaks for aches & bruises...wow, from worms to cellulite...

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH You ain't dense Tootsie Roll - My Sweetheart just bought me my very own first Zebco fishing pole - Yippie!!- we went out late afternoon yesterday in Gilchrist, TX off the side road to the Bay, watched pelicans, swifts, gulls, killdeer, flying mullets, croakers & use shrimp instead of worms. Way cool!!! Got a few marsh mosquito bites, they are HUMONGOUS & I've been dinner more than once...the size of saucers til they to down....but hey - sundown on the Bay, stormy skies on one side, awesome cloud formations as far as the eye can see, driving on the beach for miles with no people, finding awesome driftwood (he actually wrestled a 75# piece in to the back of the car)m beach glass, shells....ok ok....enough already....just remember that seasalt scrubs work wonders for cellulite, blemishes & soaks for aches & bruises...wow, from worms to cellulite... This sounds nice. It's making me smile. I love fishing, but not necessarily for the fish. I love the sun on my back, the sound of the water and the breeze ... it's just a great feeling. Deep ocean fishing is something different and exciting all together. It's fun to get dirty and go swimming and eat a pic nic lunch at the lake too. Good times! Reminds me of that song, "sitting on the dock of the bay... watching the tide roll away .. wastin' time!" Oh dear the country in me is surfacing! I'm a small town girl, it's in my heart forever.
LOL thank you for taking the topic from worms to cellulite, a problem that you do not have to bait... although some view both as gag-worthy.

Tell me about your job and your travels?

Will have to start that from 1977....short version, admin asst. love it, looking for one in Galveston were I'll be closer to Jody & be on the beach (again). NYC to Montreaux, Switzerland, to Den Haag, Holland, to Martha's Vineyard, to Boston to San Fran, Sebastopol, San Diego to Houston.

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH Will have to start that from 1977....short version, admin asst. love it, looking for one in Galveston were I'll be closer to Jody & be on the beach (again). NYC to Montreaux, Switzerland, to Den Haag, Holland, to Martha's Vineyard, to Boston to San Fran, Sebastopol, San Diego to Houston. Where's your family? You are quite an independent spirit. Willl you marry Jody?

Family in NYC, Seattle, Haifa, Washington, DC, Geneva, Antwerp. We got married 12/12/03. Awesome.

Latest posts

Back