Cream Eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girl_Geek - I just checked Loreal's website and it has the Color Fresco's on there marked "New!" Maybe they reformulated and re-released?

I love love love Shiseido cream eyeshadow -tiger's eye is one of my fav shadows ever

Originally Posted by spazbaby Girl_Geek - I just checked Loreal's website and it has the Color Fresco's on there marked "New!" Maybe they reformulated and re-released? I took a lookie on the L'oreal site and they are on there - I guess L'oreal is either slow at taking the older products down, or maybe they really have reformulated them...

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I took a lookie on the L'oreal site and they are on there - I guess L'oreal is either slow at taking the older products down, or maybe they really have reformulated them... I think they are just slow updating their website... that page was there a few months ago when everyone on here was telling me they were discontinued, and all the drugstores were having their "last chance" sales on the Color Frescos! Plus, L'Oreal's new cream eyeshadow, AquaProof (which is what I assume they made to replace Color Fresco, though I don't like it as much) is not on their website yet.
Also, has anyone tried Mac's Shadesticks? Are they very pigmented or do they go on pretty sheer? Because they seem to be the only thing I can find that look similar to the Color Frescos. (I have a hard time applying the more liquid cream eyeshadows!) I know a lot of girls on here use them as a base but does anyone use them alone?

EDIT: I emailed L'Oreal about the Color Frescos so we'll see what they say -- maybe this will at least prompt them to update their website soon! lol

Let us know what they say!!
smile.gif

I haven't found many cream shadows that I can wear. The only ones are MAC paints and Lancome Colour Doses (Kryolan ones aren't really cream shadows). Everything else I have tried has creased in absolutetly no time. I haven't tried the UD cream shadows yet.

I really like the Almay Bright eyes cream eyeshadow. I didn't have much success with Revlon's Illuminance cream shadows and Revlon's eye glide is so so. I really like the shades "Champagne Shimmer" and "Golden Gleam" in the Almay line. They last really well for me and can be used as a highlighter and base-nice wash of colour too. Wish they had more shades. I wanted to try the Color Frescos but cannot seem to find the product in Canada-it was mentioned that it was discontinued which is probably why?

Back