Creamy texture and full coverage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I used to actually like Earthen Glow's (who knows if it was even mineral makeup) because it had a smooth, creamy, almost moist/wet feeling when I rubbed it between my fingers, and it had very full coverage.

Other minerals often feel extremely dry and chalky on my fingers.

Do any  companies that are currently in business offer anything like what I am looking for? and for a good reasonable price? thanks

I can tell you that Bare Minerals is NOT silky or smooth. I have very dry skin, and this stuff just kind of looked chalky at times. I switched to BB creams and pressed powder (Physicians Formula highlighting powder), and have not looked back!

My mmu is not creamy nor dry and chalky but it goes on well.  I've done the bb cream and translucent powder as well and I like how it covers and stays on.  I find bb cream to be a bit too oily feeling and the powder takes that wet, greasy feeling away.

Monave mineral foundation or their Liquid Matte or Moisture Mousse foundation. Their liquid/cream products are nothing but minerals added to their moisturizer, so it's about as pure and good for your skin as I've seen on the market. Their cream/liquid products are also very creamy and blendable, with great coverage.

Latest posts

Back