Create an eye look for me with the following shadows..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Right, I wanna know how to apply these bloody e/s properly. Here are the neutral/browns that I have by MAC

Shroom

Nylon

Retrospeck

Naked Lunch (got this again after swapping it away!)

Jest

Patina

Honey Lust

Tempting

Satin Taupe.

Create a look for me with some of those please & thanks *giggles*
biggrin.gif

I want someone to tell me EXACTLY where to put the shadows on my eyes

Sorry can't help I wish i can laura....don't have all this collection
icon_sad.gif
but we have lot's of maters of shades in MUT they can help you...
icon_lol.gif
can't wait to see it..:icon_love

I wish I could help...I love figuring out which color to put where, but I'm not into MAC so I don't know their colors.

hmm.. that's a little hard since all of them are pretty light colors. satin taupe and tempting are the ony dark ones.

you can use shroom, retrospeck, naked lunch, and jest on the inner lid. you go like 1/2 or 2/3 of the eye. then you can use tempting or satin taupe in the outer v and/or crease. you can use patinaand honey lust in the crease area.

Okay sis, I can only tell you from what I'd owned so I am sure Trisha, and other Mac gurus will help out
icon_smile.gif
I am also not so great with explaining so bare with me.

I use shroom as a wash, Tempting on the lower lid and crease, Nylon in the inner lid. And a liner of course....

I also use Naked Lunch as a wash, Satin Taupe on the lower half lid and a liner
smile.gif

I can't remember what the other colors look like except Retrospeck and you can use that as light wash or in the inner lid.

Originally Posted by Laura Right, I wanna know how to apply these bloody e/s properly. Here are the neutral/browns that I have by MAC
Shroom

Nylon

Retrospeck

Naked Lunch (got this again after swapping it away!)

Jest

Patina

Honey Lust

Tempting

Satin Taupe.

Create a look for me with some of those please & thanks *giggles*
biggrin.gif

I want someone to tell me EXACTLY where to put the shadows on my eyes

Thanks for all the suggestions girls.. I just feel when i apply these shadows that they look nowhere as cool as the way some of ye girls do it in the FOTD section. I'll try a few of the looks ye mentioned over the weekend *smooches*

You are very pretty and nothing can mess that up, k?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Thanks for all the suggestions girls.. I just feel when i apply these shadows that they look nowhere as cool as the way some of ye girls do it in the FOTD section. I'll try a few of the looks ye mentioned over the weekend *smooches*

Originally Posted by Trisha NL as wash from lashline to brow, Shroom just under brow to add extra highlight, Patina on lid, and Satin Taupe blended into crease. Then thin black or dark brown liner on upper lashline and Satin Taupe to line lower lashline lightly xx Wow what a Match Trisha ur the best....
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Laura post us the picture of your eyes....
icon_biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back