Create origami boxes that make clean up a breeze (Pic heavy)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Create origami boxes that make clean up a breeze

grp_edr_origami_intro.jpg

Before getting started, here are a few tips:
  1. We recommend working with a 12" by 12" piece of square craft paper, but any type of paper will work as long as it folds easily.
  2. Look carefully at the illustration first, then read the instructions. This will help you follow the directions more easily.
  3. The dotted lines on the illustrations show where you fold the paper. The light gray lines show where the paper has already been folded.
  4. Make sure the position of your paper matches the position on the illustration.
  5. When you fold, press firmly to create a good crease. Run a coin along the edge of the crease to help make a nice defined line.
  6. This box is not designed to close. When you're finished, it will have to wing-like flaps on each side.
origami_step1.jpg

origami_step2.jpg

origami_step3.jpg

origami_step4.jpg

origami_step5.jpg

origami_step6.jpg

origami_step7.jpg

origami_step8.jpg

origami_step9.jpg

origami_step10.jpg

origami_step11.jpg

origami_step12.jpg

TA-DA! Beats paper plates!
origami_final.jpg

SOURCE

lol That's a lot of folding!

the result is really worth it though, they're so cute!

I LOVE those stuff! Actually i have an A2 sheet of paper here, so maybe i'll try it

Aquilah, that Origami really reminds me of my happy days at kindergarten
smile.gif
next time when I eat fish and chips I'll try that. Thanks for posting, I miss home now.

I coudn't resist doing it! Next time I'll use thicker paper. the box fell when I let go.

IMG_2813.jpg

Latest posts

Back