Creative Checkered Look eyes and lips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a look I did. Instead of the typical white and black checker board look. I used red and black instead. Hope you guys like it.

Why thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ! Yes they are pretty long lol but I was going for a dramatic look and I have been wanting to use those false eyelashes for awhile so I thought hey I might as well use them now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow, very cool!  Thank you for sharing!  I am actually going to be in Paris next week.  I'll be doing my own makeup.  I just hope my hand is as steady!

That is a really cool and unique look! I've never tried a lip tattoo before, but I loved the one that you used. It takes such precision to draw a checkerboard on your eyelids too - great work!

My little sister volunteered. It was pretty easy I must admit. I am thinking of something along the lines of Zebra print next.

Latest posts

Back