Crossdressers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings and High Heels To One And All...

Please allow me to introduce myself.. My name is Rachelle, and I am a long time married crossdresser with a very supportive, understanding, accepting, knowledgeable, and helpful wife who has taught me all the traits to emuate women, from presentation, to walking, standing, sitting, mannerisms, make up, hair, nails etc, and from all of this, I have amassed a very extensive wardrobe, including 42 pair of HIGH HEELS (and I do mean HIGH), and all of this for me, is a lifestyle, and not a hobby, nor a passing fancy / whim.

As a c/d, I do use my FAIR SHARE of make up and all related cosmetics, so all that I can read about, and learn about is ALWAYS beneficial.

And as I become more familiar with this web site, and if permitted, I will post pics of myself for your look see and critique.

If anyone cares to exchange "chats". I'm at email deleted   I'm on Canada's west coast (Vancouver) f.y.i.

Thank you for allowing me to "bend your ear" with a short profile of myself.

Regards,

Rachelle.

Hi there, I'm on the West Coast as well, although I'm not a cross dresser. But I do love high heels :) Feel free to PM me if you like. My husband & I are about 30 minutes or so outside of Vancouver. 

Greetings...

Gee I never thought I'd get a reply, let alone so quickly... I'm actually in Coquitlam - sure you're familiar with it..  I'd deary love to talk / chat with you people..

F Y I   I'm also on Yahoo Messenger, if that's of any interest to you...

interesting to hear that you have an interest in HIGH HEELS -  they're my love... Hope we can converse along several lines, so that I can send you the link to my web site..

Hope to hear..

Regards,

Rachelle

Hi... Don't know if you received my original reply to you ..?  Drop me a line either way..

Regards.

Rachelle

Welcome, Rachelle,

There are a few more of us here, so you're not alone. I hope you enjoy these forums, lots of very helpful makeup gurus and fans here.

Carol

Welcome to Makeup Talk! Glad to have you hear!

This is a great place to learn and teach new ideas and tips! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the mods or the community at large. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! Feel free to PM me or any other mods if you have any questions or concerns. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi Rachelle,

I too am married to a wonderful woman who is very understanding and supportive of my cross dressing. She is particularly helpful in helping with makeup and accessories. I am very pleased to have found MUT and even more pleased to find so many threads to cross dressing. Hope we can share some of our experiences and ideas about our "favorite" subject.

XOXO,    

Becki 
patches.gif

Hi Rachelle! My name is Lori and am a m-f transgendered person living in the US in Pennsylvania. I am married also but due to my wife's health she can't participate even though she is very accepting. How accepting are the people where you live? Here it's not very accepting although it seems to be slowly getting better. I want to go fulltime but can't afford laser for my facial hair. Are you fulltime? Do you go out in public? I do.

Hi Rachelle :) I did get your PM & did reply, although quite late. Sorry about that :) I drop in & out depending on how busy I am with other things. My husband & I were working on a human rights case where a gay atheist was beaten at his place of work by a crazy religious mob, arrested by police, and has since been sitting in jail while the local religious leaders have been demanding that he be beheaded. This has been happening in my husband's country, so it's even more upsetting to both of us. This man is facing up to 10-11 years in prison for no real 'crime' at all, while not one person from the rabid religious mob who attacked him was either charged or arrested. Cross dressers are treated with the same hatred & violence there, with none of the population understanding that cross dressing does not equal being gay. The level of ignorance & homophobia there is truly astounding. It's a very, very screwed up world we live in where religious nuttery & crimes committed in the names of whatever gods often are more protected than people's basic human rights to live in peace & their freedom from religion, sadly. Garbage like that really angers both of us. It's just plain wrong.....CBC actually just recently did an interview with a Guardian UK reporter regarding this man's case & who had been in touch with us while we were raising funds for his legal defense through several organizations. I don't know if you ever listen to the radio. It was on the Q radio program. Anyways....sorry :) Still fuming about this case like you wouldn't believe. Yes, I know where Coquitlam is, of course :) I can't even remember the last time I've been out that way OR the last time I chatted online with anybody, to be quite honest. But there's no reason I can't :) Check your PMs for the response I sent you & maybe we can set up some time one day/night to chat. And yes, LOVE heels! I used to have the most gorgeous pair of knee high, black patent leather, platform, lace up stiletto boots.....instant dominatrix in those puppies LOL.....aaaarrggghh I LOVED those things like you wouldn't believe....unfortunately a room mate at the time stole them :-( But I still remember them to this very day, which shows you how much I loved them :) If I ever see another pair like them, I'll likely lose my mind & buy them on the spot! Anyways, feel free to contact me again if you feel like it & as I said, maybe we can set up a day/time to chat :)

Hi Carol,

I am brand new to MUT, but love reading all the posts form other CD's. I am a 46 y/o married cd who has a very wonderful, understanding wife who helps with my makeup and accessories. Would love to chat with other cd's or those who like us.

email deleted per Terms of Service (due to protecting members from unwanted spam)

I am new here. My name is Carol. I am a mature, life long, part time, crossdresser. I love makeup and all people and things that are feminine.

welcome! My boyfriend has been getting into cross dressing within the last few years, it's a very cool thing

Welcome ladies; I don't get on here as often as I should, but you are definitely among friends here.  My wife knows but doesn't really support my fem side; she actually ignores it but that's ok.  Anyway, the ladies here are wonderfully welcoming.  Have fun!

Hi,

My name is Maggie,Im new here and just happened to notice we are close I live in Surrey,B.C.,just wanted to say hello.

Hi everybody :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I'm Nathalie, a crossdresser, and I just joined the site a few days ago. I saw this thread and thought I'd drop in say hello to everyone.

Hi Nathalie,

Welcome, I hope you'll like these forums. As you can see, there are a few of us CD's here, and also some female members whose SO's are CD's.

It might be a good idea to introduce yourself in a separate original posting though, as this thread probably isn't being followed by that many people.
smile.gif

Carol

Latest posts

Back