Crossdressing - Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's perfect the way he is. I've seen his video blogs so I totally get the personality with it. He is JUST himself. It's not even like he's crossdressing becuase he has the broad shoulders but a fabulous face and idea about fashion. The shoes are cute and fit the style of gender clash.

Also, I don't think he's wearing a wig. I'm pretty sure thats his real hair.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif NOT. It is too bare. He needs to wear a top underneath it, and maybe it should be a little longer too. The shoes are too grandma-ish. my sentiments exactly.

I like the dress, but it needs something up front to make it fit better. The shoes don't go. The eyes are great, his best feature

He's so strange, but not bad in the picture. I hate the shoes and the dress is cute but emphasizes his shoulders. His reason for not wearing fake boobs may be personal taste.

Originally Posted by karrieann /img/forum/go_quote.gif the attitude pulls it off. Yes, very true! But try as he might, he's still looking like a man in woman's clothing. What he needs is to tie it all together. Get the feminine poses down pact, the makeup is good but it's a little draggy, wear some sheer hoisery, get some sexier shoes, and then he can throw down with the best of 'em!

s/he needs a stuffed bra and perhaps some stockings or spray tan. outside of that, i think it's a very cute look. i love the dress. the wig is a great color, but something more bouncy /less straight might look even better? i d k.

I don't really like the dress but her make-up is hot. Why wouldn't you wear pantyhose though, I'd wear them 24/7 if I could.

hes gorgeous i love chris crocker and yea hes not wearing enough clothing . also you know thats his real hair right?

I think he passes as a woman, fo rsure. He need a few more feminine touches though. Like everyone said, better shoes and a tank or top under that dress.

Actually, I think he looks much better in drag than he does as a man.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually, I think he looks much better in drag than he does as a man. Don't we all? lol
biggrin.gif

Hi,

He has a nice face, makeup looks nice. Just needs to throw out everything else and start all over again.

Definitely needs pantyhose, a tan and some different shoes! Nice legs though! lol...

I agree with you Karen I dont like the Shoes, dress is nice, he needs a bit of shape and a shirt/top under the dress to hide his broad shoulders and arms, would perhaps look better I think. Otherwise I have seen a lot worse.

Back