Crossdressing - Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anthea /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree with you Karen I dont like the Shoes, dress is nice, he needs a bit of shape and a shirt/top under the dress to hide his broad shoulders and arms, would perhaps look better I think. Otherwise I have seen a lot worse. Me too... Iv'e seen worse... just looking in my mirror!! hehe

i like the dress, except that it accentuates his wide shoulders, i wish he had worn a shawl or sweater or a halter maybe?

but other wise i like it the dress is super cute

Originally Posted by karrieann /img/forum/go_quote.gif the attitude pulls it off. I have to agree on this one
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bellagigi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Karen this was fun. We need more crossdressing pics. Amanda Lepore? Hmmmm. There's Action Transvestite Eddie Izzard but he's not that glamorous..... and then there's always Alexis Arquette... Trans sexual "Brother" of the famouse of Richmond Arquette, David Arquette, Patricia Arquette and Rosanna Arquette...

She hot or not in this pink outfit??? I love pink myself... just not that shinny!! lol PS I couldn't get the pink outfir to come in right either....

480737435_254aaef68d.jpg

Alexis%20Arquette%20of%20zap2it.jpg

ArquetteAlexis2_SM_SS.jpg

You know I just thought Amanda wouldn't be considered a crossdresser would she? But good grief Ru Paul is gorgeous!! I'm gonna have to pull up some info on Alexis. Didn't know that there were so many Arquette's.

I couldn't see the pink outfit. It was a question mark in a blue box but it may be my browser.

Originally Posted by Bellagigi /img/forum/go_quote.gif You know I just thought Amanda wouldn't be considered a crossdresser would she? But good grief Ru Paul is gorgeous!! I'm gonna have to pull up some info on Alexis. Didn't know that there were so many Arquette's.
I couldn't see the pink outfit. It was a question mark in a blue box but it may be my browser.

Just google Alexis... She's all over the place... Here's Eddie.....

up-eddie_izzard.jpg

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif There's Action Transvestite Eddie Izzard but he's not that glamorous..... and then there's always Alexis Arquette... Trans sexual "Brother" of the famouse of Richmond Arquette, David Arquette, Patricia Arquette and Rosanna Arquette...
She hot or not in this pink outfit??? I love pink myself... just not that shinny!! lol

http://64.211.46.141/rp/ArquetteAlexis255035524.jpg

OMG I love Alexis Arquetteshe kicks ass!

did you see her on VH1s Surreal Life? Seeing that made me have so much more respect for her

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG I love Alexis Arquetteshe kicks ass!

did you see her on VH1s Surreal Life? Seeing that made me have so much more respect for her

I did see a few episodes of surreal live seaon 4 I think... Also had Sherman Hensley and Florence hederson... Was a SL marathon and wish I had recorded it.. She's very good and believable and tough.. Had to to go through the crap she went through.. Always guys in bars giving her a hard time calling her Tranny and all..

I have always considered Eddie as more of a guy in a skirt. His stand up act is very funny.

I think his dress is cute, shoes suck. But I think his body is just manly. Wide shoulders, I don't think he has femine legs, and he has a very...strong chin, like that of a man. Same with that Amanda, her chin throws the whole thing off...well that's just my opinion, what do I know?

Back