Crossdressing - Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I like about chris crocker is that he shows guys can wear makeup and not look hideous. Actually same goes for clothes, guys can wear just about any style so long as the outfit is well chosen. I think the rocky horror pictures show has done more harm than good. It seems that's the first thing people think when they hear, guys and makeup.

This is a guy too!!! From NYC's pride parade... Image:Transgender at NYC Gay Pride Parade by David Shankbone.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Damn... I'm jeleous...

450px-Transgender_at_NYC_Gay_Pride_Parade_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

I would have never guessed that to be a guy. Call me what you will but I can't wait for guys to have the same fashion freedom that women do.

Originally Posted by colormeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would have never guessed that to be a guy. Call me what you will but I can't wait for guys to have the same fashion freedom that women do. Well the only problem I have with that is everyone is dressing the same, it's going to make crossdressing very difficult!! lol

the dress is cute, the shoes are blah, and the make up is horrible. he does have hot legs though and he COULD make a hot woman.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is a guy too!!! From NYC's pride parade... Image:Transgender at NYC Gay Pride Parade by David Shankbone.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Damn... I'm jeleous...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Shankbone.jpg

i think i saw her on tv once and DAMN! that has got to be the hottest transgendered person ever. definately breaks alot of sterotypes. i

I don't think that shirt was intended to be worn without a top under. Besides that he looks good! He went and put on heels, he might as well spice them up a bit though!

if you look up malaysian cross dressers (sorry if i misspelled that) on google you will see it is like a freaking art form they are so gorgeous and you really cant even tell that they are not women

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif if you look up malaysian cross dressers (sorry if i misspelled that) on google you will see it is like a freaking art form they are so gorgeous and you really cant even tell that they are not women A guy at work once brought in a pic of him and this chick on his vacation to Thailand or something. Everyone was like, oh is that your girlfriend, shes pretty hot. Turned out to be a guy. He said getting your picture taken with one of these guys is a tourist attraction.

I'm not a sociologist or anything (but i did stay at a holiday inn last night) but it seems that men from the far east do not have the strong facial feature differences that seem more prevalent with Caucasians with their stronger facial features (nose and more pronounced forehead) makes it much easier to look like a woman. (i did remember something from college and a only got a c in that one)

I like the dress, but something needs to be worn on top to cover the larger arms. Makeup is very nice and the hair is good too. The legs most definitely need to be clad in some type of nylons and the shoes absolutely have to go.

I can't say I'm big on Chris Crocker. The whole Brittany worship thing was a bit much and then exposing your naughty bits in front of the paparazzi a la Brittany was even worse. Hopefully the 15 minutes has already expired. I think what happens is all CDs get lumped in when you pull stunts like that and i'm not happy about that.

On the fashion: hate the shoes, buy some panties, hate the dress (looks like something from the thrift store) , hair is ratty. I got my claws out now! (Meoooowww ---- Hisssss!)

No the whole outfit is wrong! I've seen better pics of him and this def is not one of them!

Back