Crown Brushes on Haute Look, help me pick please :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There's a sale on Crown Brushes on Haute Look and I've seen some ppl here recommend them, they seem affordable, but I really don't know which set would be the best, I would like to grab one of the sets under $25 which one do you guys think is the best? Thanks for the help in advance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The HD brushes look nice. They look better quality than some of the others. I personally use EcoTools brushes a lot. You can find them in almost any drugstore or amazon and they aren't expensive. They are super soft too!

ya I ended up picking up a bronzer brush that could work as a buffer and I have to go to Walmart one of these days to grab some drawers cuz my make up is sitting in a carton box and looks, well not pretty XD so I'll look for eco tools brushes :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've heard so many good things about EcoTools brushes that I might just have to give them a try too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back