Crude Comedies

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been nursing a nasty cold and between NyQuil, antihistamines and tea, I've self quarrentined myself to bed. Lol, I've taken the time to watch or rewatch movies to kill time. Just finished up with Bridesmaids and the first Hangover movies. While I like witty repartee, crude humor is always welcome and always makes me chuckle. What about you peeps? Any obnoxious movies you love to snicker about?

I can't say I'm that familiar with him, being I've only watched Cry Baby and Cecil B. Demented.

Cry Baby is brilliant. As are Hairspray, This Filthy World, Polyester, Serial Mom, and Female Trouble. He's had a few missteps, but I still adore him.

Hairspray! That's right, he did that, too. I'll have to Google him and do some rentals. I adore Cry Baby and have it on my DVR lol. I watched that frequently when I was younger! Edited due to ridiculous autospell!! Aghh

In addition to the ones already mentioned, I've always had a soft spot for Pecker. I've yet to see A Dirty Shame, which I think might've been the last one he directed. I'd also pick BASEketball and Orgazmo outside of John Waters, as well as some Kevin Smith films.

I don't know what you'd consider crude, but I loove Will Ferrell movies (Stepbrothers, Talladega Nights, etc). My favorite recently watched comedy was Our Idiot Brother :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Paul Rudd cracks me up.

The first thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title was "Bridesmaids", but you have that covered.  

Did you ever see "Drop Dead Gorgeous"?  It's not so much crude, but it's funny as hell.  It's about a documentary that's being filmed about a small, midwestern teen beauty contest.  Kirstie Alley, Ellen Barkin, Kirsten Dunst, Denise Richards, Amy Adams, Brittany Murphy.  Just amazingly funny!

Back