Curious: Britney Spears

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=740 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD>
p.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top rowSpan=5>
P80400_hero.jpg
</TD><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD align=right height=20></TD></TR><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top>

p.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD class=stdCopy vAlign=top>Curious Britney Spears

Curious by Britney Spears tempts the senses with fragrant blooms of Louisiana magnolia touched with golden Anjou pear and dewy lotus flower. The anticipation builds with a fresh bouquet of white flowers. Pink cyclamen brings an unexpected twist to the rich floral heart, while bottom notes of vanilla-infused musk enveloped in rich, creamy sandalwood and radiant blonde woods weave an addictive aura into the fragrance. Notes:

Louisiana Magnolia, Golden Anjou Pear, Lotus Flower, Tuberose, Star Jasmine, Pink Cyclamen, Vanilla Infused Musk, Sandalwood, Blonde Woods.

Style:

Bold. Adventurous. Fun.

i know youve all been, er, curious about this one. i can officially say that it stinks. most of the press ive read says its a vanilla musk, so i was interested in trying it out. im not big on heady florals like magnolia, but thats not a problem here, as i cant pick out a magnolia note among the din. it smells like everything all at once, and nothing in particular. actually, it smells almost exactly like shalimar. peeeee yew. its very strong, very heavy, and just not at all pleasant, imo. another big let down is the bottle. the old fashioned atomizer bulb is too cute, but the actual bottles just have a regular spray top. https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Being in the UK i hadn't heard of this and i don't think i'll be making a trip to go smell it, i hateheady scents and prefer light refreshing ones. and surprise surprise it has Louisiana Magnolia in a fragrance by Louisiana's number one girl. (can you tell i'm not too keen on Britney)

lol shoey. lol. starnight, the magnolia thing cracks me up. when i think of demure southern belles, blanche deveraux of golden girls (not sure if you get reruns there) seems classier. if you dont know, the show is about senior citizen women who live together in florida. its hilarious. blanche was the ho.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse lol shoey. lol.
starnight, the magnolia thing cracks me up. when i think of demure southern belles, blanche deveraux of golden girls (not sure if you get reruns there) seems classier. if you dont know, the show is about senior citizen women who live together in florida. its hilarious. blanche was the ho.

Lets not forget those ladies in Steel Magnolia..............
Hmm, when i think of Brit-neeee i think of Burger king and Clearasil.................

Is it true her granny was English ? thats why they called her Britney. We use Britany for girls names here. I dont buy these pop star / film star fragrances as they are tacky. Cliff Richard is bringing one out now called miss you nights.

Pass the sick bucket lol.

Miaowwwwwwwwwwwww.
icon_lol.gif

steel magnolias. lol. who is cliff richard? ive never seen britney spelled the way she spells hers. its always brittany or britany. it was a really popular baby name in the US in the early 80s. heres one for ya......lately, she looks like a mingey pile of cat sick. lol.

LOL @ both Blanche & Steel Magnolias...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Good ol' Weeza! And 3 cheers for naming everyone "Shelby"! LOLOL
icon_lol.gif

LOL..I don't know who Cliff Richard is either but for a second Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones popped in my head, can you imagine a new perfume/cologne line from this guy?

_39894140_richards_pg.jpg

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 LOL..I don't know who Cliff Richard is either but for a second Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones popped in my head, can you imagine a new perfume/cologne line from this guy?

ha haaaa! it would smell like barf, week old needles, urine........eww. do wrinkles have a smell, you think? when he was on the cover of rolling stone recently, i thought "hmmm. he got muscular." then i realized that those werent muscles. they were ribs. put the shirt on, keith.

Looks kinda like a travelling road-show clown lol He's just missing the squirting flower on his jacket! hee hee
icon_cheesygrin.gif

smile.gif
I smelled it last night at Carson's. It smelled cheap and trashy, just like it's namesake!

Originally Posted by Shoediva smelled it.........dont like it....smells cheap......(will bite my tongue now) I agree.
Actually, the only "celebrity" fragrance i thought was okay is Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely. The rest i can't stand.

While I certainly am not a fan of Britney Spears, I love Curious, and not just because I've from Louisiana. It's funny, I was in Los Angeles not long ago and got complimented twice on the fragrance. When I mentioned what it was, faces turned. Guess it's not cool to like what you like
smile.gif

I really like Curious. I always get compliments on it and I really like the packaging. I have been really wanting to try Lovely ever since I saw it on Oprah's Favorite things.

I like the bottle..and I liked the fragrance when I first smelled it but I wouldn't like to wear it everyday. The scent is just blah. I do like Britney Spears's Fantasy though. It comes in a pretty pink bottle and smells like candy. I got it for christmas.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kam_621 I like the bottle..and I liked the fragrance when I first smelled it but I wouldn't like to wear it everyday. The scent is just blah. I do like Britney Spears's Fantasy though. It comes in a pretty pink bottle and smells like candy. I got it for christmas.
smile.gif
I second that. My Curious hasn't been touched since I got Fantasy.

Latest posts

Back