Curious perfume

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should get it. I love it! I bought it for my daughter for christmas and I steal it from her once in a while lol. You should also try Escada Rockin Rio, it smells really good!

i really liked that fragrance to begin with, not any more
icon_confused.gif

Has anyone tried the Fantasy one?? Has anyone found it in stores yet? I got a little catalog from Macy's in the mail - and it was in there... and actually I was going to go there today to try Curious (smelled good on my friend). Sales supposedly start tomorrow - from what the catalog says, but I was just wondering if anyone came across it yet.
icon_wink.gif
I wanted a new perfume, so I was considering either that or Curious, or the Guess (which I'm debating...kinda smells really similar to Clinique Happy to me... kind of 'eh') and I wanted to also see how that Goddess perfume smelled (by Baby Phat/Kimora Lee Simmons) Here's the pic of Fantasy from the catalog.

** ok... update - MAcys has it - just called. Lady on the phone said "it's beautiful" hmmm... guess we'll be sniffin' it later! ** lol

Got Fantasy! lol (and a free shirt lol) It smells sooo good!
smile.gif
I really like it.. it kinda reminds me a little of Lolita Lempika, but theres also something else that adds to it. I'm so bad describing perfume, so I'm no help here, but it's really pretty!! And at Macy's now, if you spend $55 - (which is the price of the large size, small is $45) you get a Fushia tshirt, that has log sleeves attached to it (in white, also with white trim around the collar) almost like a short sleeve tee over a long sleeve tee look. Says "Work Your Magic" on front in light green w/ sparkles. Back says something too... forgot exactly what... something along the lines of 'body souffle Britney Spears" in smaller print. Probably would;ve been better without her name on it...(although it is her perfume lol) But its still cute... and free! lol
wink.gif
Britney perfumes are made by Ellizabeth Arden and usually at that counter w/ her Curious perfume (free gift with that is a really cute blue pocketbook) wish I got that gwp too!
wink.gif

Love the bottle & box... really neat looking!! lol Will take pics of gwp shirt tomorrow...
wink.gif

THANKS A BUNCH JANELLE!!! The packaging of that bottle is super cute, can't wait to sniff it :icon_love

Latest posts

Back