Curious perfume

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just tried Britney's "Curious" perfume today, and I like it. I can't stand Britney though, so I don't know whether to buy it or not. What to do?

Also, I often get tired of fragrances before I run out, so right now I have a bunch of perfumes that I never wear and they're cluttering my vanity. Is there anything I can do with them besides give/throw them away?

i have it and i LUFF IT. but i cant wear the same perfume every day so its in my rotation. as for the ones your sick of, try giving them a try and doing a rotation and not wearing the same one over and over and over

Originally Posted by spazbaby I just tried Britney's "Curious" perfume today, and I like it. I can't stand Britney though, so I don't know whether to buy it or not. What to do?
Also, I often get tired of fragrances before I run out, so right now I have a bunch of perfumes that I never wear and they're cluttering my vanity. Is there anything I can do with them besides give/throw them away?

If you like it buy it,just say it a french perfume,lol i dont know what elses you could possible do with unwanted perfumes.Perhaps you can donat them to a women shelter.

Originally Posted by spazbaby I just tried Britney's "Curious" perfume today, and I like it. I can't stand Britney though, so I don't know whether to buy it or not. What to do? Sephora has a lip gloss/perfume item. Maybe you can get that until you decide whether or not you like this scent.

I always try to buy the small size because I get burnt out on scents easily to. Try to see if they have a smaller size.

I have a bunch of perfumes... 1.7's, 3.4's - some other sizes... I'll use one for a few days and when I feel like I just don't 'smell' it anymore, I'll go on to another one. I will always come back to it - so I save them all and just like some of the other girls said... just rotate. I've been back n' forth lately with Ralph Lauren Blue & Philophy's Pure Grace. I just picked up another one of my favorites that I haven't bought in awhile (Jovan White musk) so I'll be throwing that into the mix also!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby I just tried Britney's "Curious" perfume today, and I like it. I can't stand Britney though, so I don't know whether to buy it or not. What to do?

Ebay!!!! Trust me...people will buy them!

I use them as air fresheners for around the house, & the car !!
tongue.gif

i actually thought the curious perfume smelled good when it first came out at nordstroms, etc. but now, i don't know if you have bought it or not, they actually have the stuff at TARGET!!!! which i thought was really weird. they have little sample cards and also two bottle sizes. one is really tiny, but it's only $15!!!! so maybe you should check that out. i was embarrassed that i like a britney perfume, no ofense to those who like her, but i felt pretty lame and in denial. but now that i smelled it again at target i do not like it at all. i dont know why but it reminds me of a really strong baby wipe or something. my boyfriend said it smelled like something, it was funny, but i forgot now. anyways, im going off on a tangent now, hoped i helped. go to target if you still are interested, plus you could get the samples if you haven't tested it out on your skin. oh and one more thing, not like you're looking for perfumes with only a famous person's name, but paris hilton's perfume, i hate to say this, but surprisingly smells really good.

Spritz them on some decent quality paper that has a "rag content" such as a linen weave and turn them into scented drawer liners. Or, I use a spritz or two in each load of my laundry as the tub is filling. Better than wasting expensive perfume and you don't have to use Downy or Snuggle to freshen your laundry. I also do that on dryer sheets like Bounce. After one use the sheet has no scent left but if you have some perfume you're trying to use up, spritz the dryer sheet and use it a second time. Just make sure you're not spritzing directly on some type of delicate fabric.

Originally Posted by mISsY Z er... i dont know if this is okay for you.. like me, if i seldom use a perfume.. i'll spray to my bed, pillow, blankets.. so that they smell nice. I do this, too. I love to crawl into bed and smell one of my favorite scents as I'm drifting off to sleep.

i really like it too

i bought it the other month when i went to ireland i got the big bottle which i think is 100ml i may be wrong tho and i found it really cheap!! i love the bottle which has the lil squeezie thing on it (dunno wat u call them) as it makes it last longer!

I LOVE Curious.. it smells great!! It's really flirty and ppl always ask me what I'm wearing
icon_cool.gif
I had a brand new bottle of Armani Mania to make it my signature scent and then came across Curious and loved it... so i sold the almost-full bottle of Mania on eBay for $30!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

use them as air freshener, spray them all aroud, in your car in your closent on your bed (1 hour before you sleep, it'll feel nice)

or just try to mix them together, to come up with a total new one (usualy this tip ends up in the garbage with me lol) but you can try your luck.....
smile.gif

I like Curious too :icon_love and I bought this product at € 11 on Strawberry few weeks ago
P102834_hero.jpg

I feel the same way about Britney too. I love her perfume, I get more compliments on it when I wear it, it really does smell so good - it is one of my favorites!
claps.gif

I spotted this frag. at Tj max and wanted to get it for the atomizer, but unfortunately this 3.4oz version didnt come with one so i passed. So check there if you are still interested. And i totally agree with all of the ladies about the perfume tips
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i saw it yesterday at walgreens!
icon_eek.gif
I've seen this at Walgreens, along with Claire's and Afterthoughts. I like it alright, but I really don't find it too special, and I am not big on the bottle...I usually like more classic bottles that aren't so teeny-bopper looking. The SA at Walgreens said that it was pretty popular, but quite a few people were reluctant to buy it because Britney's name is on it!
Note to those that like Britney or this perfume, I heard she will be releasing a new fragrance in September or October callled 'Fantasy'

Originally Posted by anne7 Note to those that like Britney or this perfume, I heard she will be releasing a new fragrance in September or October callled 'Fantasy'

Thanks, good to know
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back