Curlbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Playedinloops found this and I've been poking around on the site.

Given the pictures and YouTube videos, it looks like it has a very target audience which I think is fantastic. Some of the ladies pictured are drop dead gorgeous, I love their hair!

It also looks like they may be a part of the World Natural Hair Health and Beauty Show in Atlanta in April.

They have a very limited subscription right now and from what I can tell, a lengthy waiting list but if anyone here gets on it/is on it, I'd love to hear feedback!

I was super interested in this, though it does seem to be mostly for ethnic hair. However, I just visited a deva trained stylist and my life is changed and I don't think I'll ever have to try another product. But I am curious if anything comes of this for anyone! 

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Playedinloops found this and I've been poking around on the site.

Given the pictures and YouTube videos, it looks like it has a very target audience which I think is fantastic. Some of the ladies pictured are drop dead gorgeous, I love their hair!

It also looks like they may be a part of the World Natural Hair Health and Beauty Show in Atlanta in April.

They have a very limited subscription right now and from what I can tell, a lengthy waiting list but if anyone here gets on it/is on it, I'd love to hear feedback!

Thanks so much for posting this! I think I'm too late to join at this time, but I definitely signed up to receive more information. I have been natural with thick curly hair for a few months now and I think this will be a great way to try out new products to see what will work on my hair without spending a bunch of money! This sounds right up my alley!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks so much for posting this! I think I'm too late to join at this time, but I definitely signed up to receive more information. I have been natural with thick curly hair for a few months now and I think this will be a great way to try out new products to see what will work on my hair without spending a bunch of money! This sounds right up my alley!
smile.gif

I recommend the curly girl method. If there is a deva stylist near you, GO SEE THEM. My life is changed, I will never look at my hair the same. 

I just got the email that I could join but now that I've found devacurl...there really is no need lol. 

I got an email too but decided to pass on it this time around.

Did anyone else get in?

I got my e-mail too, but since I just cut off 12 inches of my hair (which has actually for some reason TAMED my curls and made them look better without product!) and have already signed up for 5 other subscription boxes I think I should pass on this one...

I received the email today and Tried to sign up, but alas according to their facebook page the curl boxes were sold out in less than an Hour! Unfortunately I was about an hour too late! I hope I can get one within the next month but for now I will research devacurl instead
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received the email today and Tried to sign up, but alas according to their facebook page the curl boxes were sold out in less than an Hour! Unfortunately I was about an hour too late! I hope I can get one within the next month but for now I will research devacurl instead
wink.gif

definitely try devacurl! I had tried EVERY curly hair product available and I still ended up with a head of frizz, but then I found devacurl. Amazing.

I've been trying to sign up for this box forever! I never get an email of an opening or anything. When do they open sign ups? 

Yeah, I think I may have to do that because I am interested in this box now. Thanks for that.

thanks, as well! I always assumed getting a box was completely random---i didnt see anything about the newsletter thing at the bottom of the page. 

Excited to get one.

Originally Posted by EllynoUta /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thanks, as well! I always assumed getting a box was completely random---i didnt see anything about the newsletter thing at the bottom of the page. 

Excited to get one.
you got on the curlbox list for june? i just got billed yesterday for next month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back