Current Foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Leony I'm not using foundation as well at the moment, same with Katie.
I only use Shu UV underbase mousse SPF17 as the foundation replacement because it's non greasy and it feels really light on my face.

Leony, you're really talking me into the Under Base, girlie.
smilehappyyes.gif
I simply must obtain a sample!

i have crazy oily skin so I use Shiseido Fluid Foundation but I'm always sure to apply a primer so it goes on smooth and looks flawless all day. NARS primer is awesome and works very well- so does SMASHBOX

Let's all use quality makeup girls! Your skin will thank you 20-30 years down the line

I'me using Nivea Visage tinted moisturier,but i am just about to buy some mineral makeup.

L'oreal's True Match Liquid Foundation in W7...pretty good. Light...buildable and leave my face looking natural...I LOVE it!

I like Bare Minerals, but if I need good coverage, I use Smashbox. Since I have been exfoliating more, the application is flawless. It seemed like the Chanel Professional was just disintegrating off of my face, since it's so hot and humid here in Austin. Smashbox stays put. (I sound like a freakin' commercial.)

Ever since my gradual self tanner started working (Jergens)I have been hardly using any foundation at all. Just a little, around my mouth, to cover redness.It's the first time in my whole life I've had a "tan" and I never realized before how much better and more easily it hides flaws than foundation--and how much more flatteringly!I think I will now be "tan" year-rund.(The little I do use is Prescriptives Flawless Skin Foundation.)

I have been using GloMinerals pressed base, and I just got a sample of Jane Iredale pressed base, and I really love both of them. I read some reviews of Everyday Minerals, and I just ordered some samples. I also have some Philosophy mineral powder, but it's too light, so I mainly use it for concealer.

I use Smashbox highlighter quad for blush, and a little bit of Neutrogena Mineral Bronzer. They last pretty well throughout the day with just one little touch-up of Burt's Bees translucent powder.

I have been just been using a bronzer for summer & loving it - this is what I use:

P1962_hero.jpg

I ordered some samples of foundation/concl. yesterday (see below for site) to try (mainly as spot treating over the bronzer). Sounded interesting - I love the fact you can order 'sample kit's' I ordered the face & eye kits.

http://www.illuminarecosmetics.com/

Originally Posted by KittyM Right now I use Armani Silk Luminous and Dermalogica sher tint!!!! I also love the Armani so far I haven't found a liquid foundation that compares to it. where do you get dermatogica?

I use Diorskin a lot, both the compact and liquid version. I like the way it really lets my skin breath. I like to use MACs hyper real at night as well, but I find it too shiny for day.

My graveyard of foundations is vast. From Studio Fix to Studio Tech, from BE to Perscriptives. My current love is Loreal HIP in Henna. My issue with foundations have always been they haven't been the right undertone (I am dark skinned with warm yellow undertones.) Even though i ADORE MAC, i hated buying 2 or 3 bottles then playing mad chemist with loose bronzer to get the right shade. HIP is oil free, light and has mad coverage that is buildable. I havent used my consealer in ages lol.

im using max factors foundation creme stick, i LOVE it cuz its so creamy blends nice and doesnt feel gross in outside in the heat/sun.

i love my MAC Studio Fix. it's just so easy. however, i'm getting married (in 8 days!) and i just purchased some Estee Lauder foundation (can't remember the full name). we'll see how it goes. using a liquid just seems so inconvenient now.

Currently i'm not using a foundation, i'm trying to heal this horrible acne I was 'BLESSED' with. When I get in under control I plan on using the EDM I just ordered. YAY!

at the moment i'm using either MAC select or select tint. I also have some j.lynne samples which i love but find it a bit time consuming getting it buffed in so it doesn't look powdery. I also have some avon cream to powder foundation and mousse foundations which are also great but my skin doesn't like them as much as my others.

I have a few foundations which I rotate between. Currently using Chanel Vitalumiere Fluid, Chanel Double Perfection compact, Stephane Marais cream foundation (now sadly discontinued
frown.gif
) and Kesalan Patharan liquid foundation.

My favourite for everyday would be the Kesalan Patharan and the Double Perfection is great for hot weather.

Mostly use the Stephane Marais one for big nights out since it's a bit heavier and stays on like a dream. I love the Chanel Vitalumiere too, but I find that it's better for cooler weather.

Latest posts

Back