Current obession???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but from time to time I go though cycles where I buy alot of one thing.....

like first it was shoes

than it was eyeshadow

than it was concealer

than back to eyeshadows

then I was buying more clothes than make-up

now I'm getting into blush.....

what's your current shopping obession???

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 I don't know about you guys but from time to time I go though cycles where I buy alot of one thing.....
like first it was shoes

than it was eyeshadow

than it was concealer

than back to eyeshadows

then I was buying more clothes than make-up

now I'm getting into blush.....

what's your current shopping obession???

Hmmm.... good question!
claps.gif

Right now, I'm obsessed with finding the perfect baby pink lipstick, sort of reminiscent of that really pale pink lipstick that your 'Malibu Barbie' would wear. It looks great with a tan!
icon_redface.gif

Right now, I have a listing for things I want for fall... since stores are pulling out their fall clothes. Oh and I wanna dye my hair!
icon_redface.gif

still makeup. lol

umm.. actually, i'm getting into collecting pigments. i have a bunch of samples, but i'm going to collect the full jars now. i have 5 right now, and a green pigment coming soon!

i LOVE seeing pigments lined up. it's like a beautiful rainbow!

and also, some black shoes! i think i loset weight in my feet, or steve madden has changed his sizing. the size i usually wear keep slipping off of me
frown.gif

I have been obbsessed with makeup etc for years but now i am expanding my obbsession to getting superfit and healthy.

Here are my new Trainers!

Good question! I've been collecting handbags. Can't pass up any new kind of concealor. Should also count up my eyeshadows...seem to be collecting them!
icon_eek.gif

Hmmmmm...I buy too much all the time, but right now I seem to be buying up alot of sweatsuits and lipsticks and glosses.

This is my cylce:

handbags

shoes

pants and skirts

tops

...and makeup and books are pretty much year-round for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Hmmmmm...I buy too much all the time, but right now I seem to be buying up alot of sweatsuits and lipsticks and glosses. sorry, off topic, but i love your new avatar!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer sorry, off topic, but i love your new avatar!! Thanks! I was testing out one of my new cell phones
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My current makeup obsession is highlighters (esp. MAC's mineralized skinfinishes)

Originally Posted by Joyeuux My current makeup obsession is highlighters (esp. MAC's mineralized skinfinishes) I am there with ya sistah! I love my MSF...

for me it's ssdd - skincare products (including makeup), shoes, and underwear! the never ending story!

Clothes have always been my biggest obsession ... I will go on short makeup obsessions, sometimes shoes obsessions, but I always come back to my clothes obsession!

Though shopping for clothes hasn't been as fun as it used to be because I am having a very hard time finding age-appropriate clothes that fit! Junior's sizes always fit me better but there's not much in the Junior's department for a 24-year-old, soon-to-be professional woman!
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back