Currently loving...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer yeah, i had to do a lot of trial and error.
just to clear it up, when i say a lot of the pink corrector, i meant more than the skin-match one.

let me know how it works out!

I will definitely let you know if it worked for me too!

mine are:

-using mac margin blush, orgasm blush, and shimpagne on my cheeks

-my stila cassis, jezebel, and twig e/s combo

-chantecaille future skin foundation. i've gotten lighter, so it matches me now lol

Cool thread Bhav! At the moment i am loving

Stila Gladiola Convertible Colour

MAC Brew (as always!)

Stila Kitten, Latte, Jezebel & Barefoot Contessa

Originally Posted by Laura Cool thread Bhav! At the moment i am loving
Stila Gladiola Convertible Colour

MAC Brew (as always!)

Stila Kitten, Latte, Jezebel & Barefoot Contessa

How did i guess that you were going to mention Stila?!!!

LOL! I'll be talking about Stila for the next 6 months now chick *giggles*

Haven't bought any of it yet but I'm loving the new Lancome collection which go posted here a few months ago. It's called Rose Mystere and I really like the Juicy Tubes in 65 Exquise Illusion and the le Rouge Absolu lipstick in 383 Caprice de Soie.

i'm currently loving and appreciating my sundari neem and avocado moisturizer. i switched to a murad brand for a moment. my skin was ok at first and then it just didn't look as dewey or healthy as it does with the sundari. i'm also on an eyeshadow blitz lately. maybe it's time for another trip to the mac counter...

- my Maybelline Dream Mousse Blushes

- MAC Fluidline in Dipdown

- Cargo Yukon e/s

- SHU Me Silver 945 e/s

- MAC Buried Treasure e/l

- PF Mineral WEar Powder

cool thread!

palladio's rice loose powder (i swear this thing works like it's $100)

I really like the Palladio line. The eyeshadows are easy to use & cover well. I like the In the Buff for blending all the eye colors together. Yummy!! My only regret it that they don't have as many color choices as some lines.

It's available at Sally Beauty Supply where I live.

I haven't tried the rice loose powder but I may based on your recommendation. Right now I am using Mineral Veil by Bare Escentuals for this purpose.

Currently:

• Shu Uemura e/s
  • Stila brushes
  • Stila e/s: Kitten, Jezebel, Barefoot Contessa, Twig, La Douce
I haven't received ton of mu and brushes I ordered so I'll let you guys know in 10 days hopefully
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My first post
claps.gif

I'm loving:

• Prescriptives Flawless foundation
  • Prescriptives Magic liquid powder

hello quepasa and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan and i'm glad to finally meet another prescriptives lover. i use the custom blend foundation. it is a bit pricey but well worth it for the flawless finish i get. i have the majic liquid powder, but i only use it in winter. in summer i like a more matte finish so i've been using physician's formula bronzer as a pressed powder.

Originally Posted by QuePasa My first post
claps.gif

I'm loving:

Welcome to MUT Quepasa!

I'm another Prescriptives foundation fan! Though i use Virtual Skin.

I'm loving a few rediscoveries since I reorganised my Stila e/s palettes so my picks of the moment are Grace and Viola.

im currently loving the urban decay face set that i got back in June, its 4 eyeshadows and 4 lipgloss/listicks and a blush in a little silver tin, the eyeshadows are breathtaking!

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome! To introduce myself, I am QuePasa currently residing in Colorado. My twin sis got me hooked on Prescriptives when we discovered our MAC Studio Finish matte foundation was discontinued
icon_rolleyes.gif
I would definately say that I am a MAC & Prescriptives girl. MAC brushes are really great while the Prescriptives foundation definately works for me.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Bronzer as a pressed powder... I'll have to try that! I use the Beyond Refined Bronze by MAC.

Originally Posted by monniej hello quepasa and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan and i'm glad to finally meet another prescriptives lover. i use the custom blend foundation. it is a bit pricey but well worth it for the flawless finish i get. i have the majic liquid powder, but i only use it in winter. in summer i like a more matte finish so i've been using physician's formula bronzer as a pressed powder.

Originally Posted by QuePasa My first post
claps.gif

I'm loving:

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Cool deal!!! Where are you in Colorado? I'm in Colorado Springs.

Originally Posted by QuePasa Thanks ladies for the warm welcome! To introduce myself, I am QuePasa currently residing in Colorado. My twin sis got me hooked on Prescriptives when we discovered our MAC Studio Finish matte foundation was discontinued
icon_rolleyes.gif
I would definately say that I am a MAC & Prescriptives girl. MAC brushes are really great while the Prescriptives foundation definately works for me.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Bronzer as a pressed powder... I'll have to try that! I use the Beyond Refined Bronze by MAC.

Thank you Marisol!

Originally Posted by Marisol Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Back