Customer feedback on website in nail services

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

Hope everyone's Monday is going well!

I'm looking for valuable customer feedback in the wellness/beauty industry with this quick remote usability testing using the tool Loop11. Unfortunately this can only be done on desktop, however, I thought I could give this tool a try for my project without a budget due to this being a class project for now but can turn into something more in the future.  :)

My project is a focus on the wellness / beauty industry (I'm also a huge customer of this industry which is why I decided to try to create a better experience for everyone), where the main focus is allowing customers book appointments with certified professionals (in make-up, hair, nails and massage therapy) to their home or a location of their choice like a venue/event. Secondary focus is providing service locations as well to those that want to see what’s nearby to go to.

This test will be completely anonymous! All you need to do is answer a couple questions while using the website that's provided in the test. It's encouraged to speak your thoughts out loud as well as this would be screen/audio recorded for my purpose to use as genuine feedback for improvements of this online booking experience, no web cam is necessary so don't worry as I've said this is completely anonymous. This should only take about 5 - 10 minutes, I promise! I will hugely appreciate any feedback for my journey in building a great product for us in this wonderful industry. :D

https://www.loop11.com/ui/?l11_uid=62074

Thank you so much!!
Vanessa

Latest posts

Back