Cut, Cut, Cotterize

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Soooooooooooo I'm watching Dr. 90210 and it gets me to thinking about cosmetic surgery... and what I'd be willing to do to get my "trouble spots" taken care of... I'm really wondering what it will take to push me to the point of getting the cuts and slashes, u know?... Sooooo, I want to know how you all feel about surgery....

My opinion of it is, if it makes you feel better, then what the hell. Do it! Who cares what anyone else thinks if it makes you feel better about yourself, and if you can afford it. No one even has to know. THat part is up to you. When I get older, if my eyes need work or something to look younger, I would do it!

Oh I think about it all the time, but that's as far as I will ever go. The things I view as imperfections are what makes me Melissa!! Any body issues I have I can deal with in a much more satisfying way...e.g. working out. Although, if I were ever faced with a medical problem that required plastic surgery - such as a tragic accident or getting a breast reduction if it began causing back problems I might do it. Cosmetic dentistry is the closest thing to plastic surgery I'll ever get, but even then...I'll feel funny b/c I won't be myself.

We are all beautiful now....and

We are all beautiful to someone!

Melissa

ditto to what you guys have said. if it makes you feel better,then it's fine.

but only if you do it for the right reasons. sometimes people will get lipo and stuff and what they really need to do is hit the gym instead. they just want the "easy" way out. or getting bigger boobs because your bf/dh likes big boobs.

Originally Posted by Charmaine I look really young for 23 that people have told me that when I'm older, I'll appreciate still looking young. that's what my bf says. i always think i look younger than i look. but when i'm 40, i will look like i'm 30 something!

Originally Posted by QurlySq Soooooooooooo I'm watching Dr. 90210 and it gets me to thinking about cosmetic surgery... and what I'd be willing to do to get my "trouble spots" taken care of... I'm really wondering what it will take to push me to the point of getting the cuts and slashes, u know?... Sooooo, I want to know how you all feel about surgery.... What kind of surgery were you thinking of? I had lypo on the knees, thighs, and buttocks in 2002. Let me know if those are the trouble spots you are thinking about getting "fixed".
smile.gif

Originally Posted by QurlySq Soooooooooooo I'm watching Dr. 90210 and it gets me to thinking about cosmetic surgery... and what I'd be willing to do to get my "trouble spots" taken care of... I'm really wondering what it will take to push me to the point of getting the cuts and slashes, u know?... Sooooo, I want to know how you all feel about surgery.... Nikki, though I personally wouldn't take the steps of actually doing it - that IS up to the individual!!

Originally Posted by sgermain28 What kind of surgery were you thinking of? I had lypo on the knees, thighs, and buttocks in 2002. Let me know if those are the trouble spots you are thinking about getting "fixed".
smile.gif
If I ever did it, it would be lipo throughout my upper and lower abdomen, my side (the oblique area I guess) and my inner thighs...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by eightthirty Nikki, though I personally wouldn't take the steps of actually doing it - that IS up to the individual!! True... I'm just soooooooooooo impatient...
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe My opinion of it is, if it makes you feel better, then what the hell. Do it! Who cares what anyone else thinks if it makes you feel better about yourself, and if you can afford it. AMEN! I say go ahead if it will make you feel better, but ONLY if it truly will make you feel better about yourself...

if i were ever to have surgery, it would probably be lipo to any areas that i can't work off when i'm skinnier. probably an eye lift when iget much much older.

I agree with do what makes you happy. And do it for yourself, nobody else.

For me...if money were NO object...oh man! I'd do it all. Nothing to alter my face (no nosejob or cheek implants), but just fixing up things that need help, like maintenance. Lifting what's fallen and tightening what's loose! I'd still want to look like me.

If I only had a certain amount of $ and I had to pick 1 or 2 things, I'd get my breasts reduced and lifted. No question. I'd also like to get my spider veins removed. I have them bad on my legs since my teens. (thanks mom)

When I reach my weight loss goal, I may have some loose skin. I hope not but I probably will. The thought worries me! If I could I'd definetly have it removed.

i want to get liposuction. im for plastic surgery, as long as its done sparingly, but then again each to their own, who am i to judge anyone.

Latest posts

Back