Cutest thing lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My daughter Caitlyn, 16mths, is sitting next to me saying Ta ta and then giving me kisses and cuddles, she just keeps doing it over and over lol!!

she is such a cutie.

she gone back to watchin tv now lol.

I just love it when kids come and give u kisses and cuddles, like their way of saying i love u and thanx!!

Awwww! Kylie's new thing is, "I behaving mommy, I behaving." LOL! And if she sees me hugging John, forget it! She has to step in and get her hugs & kisses LOL!

lol that is cute. My rabbit comes and licks mky face. I dont have kiddies so thats my equivilant

Aww so cute. I fully expect to be a Grandmother by this time next year. I'll get to see all the sweet stuff again. There is nothing like a happy baby.

hahah aquilah.

Ash awww thats alright, pets are just as loving as kids!!

aww lucky u kelly, i want to do it all over but i dont want anymore kids, get clucky when i see babies.

How adorable!!!! Like pinksugar, my Rocky will get down from his cage, onto my bed say "Hola" and then give me a kiss. Children and pets are the best!

I love getting hugs and kisses from my kids...its the sweetest thing.

I had to share a little story...my hubby asked my 3 year old son the other day while he was in the bed with us, do you love me? And my son says, no, I love mommy...and my hubby says why do you love mommy and not me...my 3 year old hugs me and says, cause mommy is my girlfriend.
rotfl.gif
Hubby and I were both cracking up.

Latest posts

Back