Cyber Monday, sales on MMU?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first year using mineral make-up and I'm loving it. Any experience with companies and their sales on Cyber Monday? I want to order some make-up but wonder if I should wait until Monday. I know MAD minerals is having a 25% off sale and OceanMist is buy one get one free on some items. Will they get better on Monday?

I think I'm becoming an addict! :)

Thanks

Kris

I've gotten two e-mail saying there were linkbacks to this post and when I click on the link I see nothing. Is there something wrong with my forum settings or the links?

Meow is 20% and Pure Luxe is 25% off a purchase of $25 or more. All the sales that I have seen end tonight at midnight though.

The She Space is also having Free Shipping that ends at midnight.

I did some holiday shopping for girlfriends and picked up tons of stuff for myself as well. Each sale I tell myself that this will be the last time that I buy anything.......yeah right! LOL

Originally Posted by Kristines /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Soccer Mom Looks like I'll have to complete some of my shopping today some gals told me that in the christmas the sale will be bigger.. so.. you can wait.. I still wait to my samples.. and after I will try I will order a f/s.

I'm believing as well that as the Christmas shopping season heads into high gear over the next few weeks, the sales will become better. However, I can't see how you can beat Oceanmist's buy one get one free! That's one I don't want to miss. That's if you're a big fan of Oceanmist of course, and of course, I am
laughing.gif
as I trudge off with credit card in hand to go place my order before midnight!
glasses.gif

See you at the checkout!

CooCoo
sheep.gif

hi there!

and what is cyber monday? this is intresting me..

this is what you call the "holiday season"?

Yeah Coastalscents has 20% off and I already made my order. lol

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ive never heard of cyber monday Cyber Monday is the new Black Friday for online shopping. In this case its sales on websites.

Originally Posted by coocoo4coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm believing as well that as the Christmas shopping season heads into high gear over the next few weeks, the sales will become better. However, I can't see how you can beat Oceanmist's buy one get one free! That's one I don't want to miss. That's if you're a big fan of Oceanmist of course, and of course, I am
laughing.gif
as I trudge off with credit card in hand to go place my order before midnight!
glasses.gif

See you at the checkout!

CooCoo
sheep.gif

Hi CooCOO
Do you have experience with EDM sales before Christmas? They have now a special of 10% off and a free full size e/s plus brush if you buy over 40$ but I'm not sure whether to buy now or wait.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah Coastalscents has 20% off and I already made my order. lol

Cyber Monday is the new Black Friday for online shopping. In this case its sales on websites.

Cool...will have to tell hubby...he missed the sale on plasma tvs that ran on fri and sat at circuit city

Aubrey Nicole is having a Cyber Monday sale - FREE SHIPPING to US and overseas! Have these sales been going on for a while now? I never heard of Cyber Monday. Much better than running the streets going store to store!

http://www.aubreynicole.com

Thanks for the info ladies. Still trying to decide whether I should order from Aubrey Nicole or MAD Minerals. Decisions decisions.

MAD Minerals has a one day special on a 6-pack of 10-gr foundation/finishing powder/multi-use powders for $29.99. With the 25% off it would be only $22.49.

Don't forget Valerie Beauty's Liquidation Sale...all full sizes at $3.50 - $6.50.

All orders get a free eyeshadow, too.

I think I ordered 3x already.

Latest posts

Back