Dad Rant!!!!!!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need to get this off my chest!!! Last week was the best week I had because my parents were in Vegas for the whole week. No yelling, screaming, or lectures. The minute they come home the shit hits the fan!!!! Man I can't stand him sometimes!!!!!! I feel like leaving but I don't know where to go. My aunt has offered me to live with her ( but I really don't want to) should I go!!

My father can be a real ***** sometimes, I just want to slap and beat the shit out of him!!! Next week I'll be home alone with him and have to deal with his bullshit.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that felt great....

If the situation has potential to get more hostile or violent,you should go. Im sorry things are so bad for you hun.

Oh no!!!........It's not that bad. It's just that he's annoying and always in my ear about things!

Originally Posted by GlamChick85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh no!!!........It's not that bad. It's just that he's annoying and always in my ear about things! Ok thats good to know!
smile.gif

aww! yeah i know, i think all of us have our parents annoy the crap out of us somethings. stick it out, they do love you!

Latest posts

Back