Dalton 4-Piece Beauty Collection (Today's Special Value)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GirlyEnthusiast

Mastiff Momma
Reaction score
This is going to be the TSV (Today's Special Value) on QVC Thursday, April 5th. I've only ever tried a potted lip gloss from the Dalton line but I really loved it and I've heard great things about her other products. This collection is on easy-pay for about $20 so I think I'm gonna cave, but I'm not sure about the shade.

Create the perfect canvas w/Conceal It, a maximum coverage concealer w/an ultra thin texture. Use it as a concealer, eye shadow base, and a full coverage foundation. Next line eyes w/Airless Cream Eyeliner with Dermaflex technology. Paired w/exclusive Tilted Eyeliner Brush. Last, use Lash Fix Tilting Mascara to create superior volume, length & curl.

(1) .42 oz Conceal It Concealer in choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Dark

(1) .14 oz Cream Eyeliner-Minx (rich brown);

(1) eyeliner_brush;

(1) .2 fl oz Lash Fix Tilting Mascara-Black.

Single Shipment / Auto Delivery

That looks like a really nice set! It's cool that you get the eyeliner brush as well as the other products.

The concealer sounds like it's very versatile. I also love the look of the rich brown cream eyeliner - it's a gorgeous color, and Minx is a great name!

Latest posts

Back