Dangerous techniques!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been seperating my eyelashes with a safety pin for as long as I can remember! I recently bought the Sonia Kashuk eyelash comb and the prongs are pretty much safety pins. It works really well. I think some of you are being a bit dramatic about the blindness!! LOL It's not like she's doing both eyes at the same time. The worst that could happen is she blinds one eye and then stops doing it on the other!! LOL

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've been seperating my eyelashes with a safety pin for as long as I can remember! I recently bought the Sonia Kashuk eyelash comb and the prongs are pretty much safety pins. It works really well. I think some of you are being a bit dramatic about the blindness!! LOL It's not like she's doing both eyes at the same time. The worst that could happen is she blinds one eye and then stops doing it on the other!! LOL god bless you, hahahah that was the best

Originally Posted by SewAmazing /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I was 14, Posner (A Black cosmetics company) came out with a line of dark berry, cocoa, reds, and deep cherry purple colored lipsticks with the matching nail polish in the exact shade. I was mesmerized by the bubble packed duos every time I went to the drug store. Broke teen that I was, instead I bought a cheap bottle of black cherry Sally Hansen nail polish, and proceeded to paint my 10 nails beautifully. After, I painted my full lips with the nail polish too--several coats. My lips dried perfectly. Coordinated beauty at last!! I didn't think about the fact that everytime I tried to speak, brush my teeth, drink a beverage or eat a meal, that each lip would now be frozen in place by the polish! (No they weren't stuck to each other, though..) Ladies, I KNOW what botox feels like now.. After several days of watching the lines, and peeling of the color, and my lip skin, I desperately tried to remove the remaining traces with nail polish remover. PAIN!! My lips were bruised, swollen, sore, and had missing bits of skin for about a month. Lesson learned. btw...this may be the single most brave thing i have ever read...

I separate my lashes with those needles that arent very point but it still hurts if you jab yourself. Ive done it many times.

Back