Danny Bonaduce Being Investigated for Battery

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Link to video

Danny Bonaduce is being investigated for battery for tossing ex-Survivor contestant Jonny Fairplay over his shoulder during an award show Tuesday.

Fairplay, 33, filed a police report Wednesday claiming that his teeth were knocked out during the incident at the FOX Reality Really Channel awards held at the Hollywood club Boulevard3, the Associated Press reports.

Police received the battery report around 2 a.m. at a Hollywood hospital where Fairplay was being treated, Officer April Harding told the AP.

"He had one tooth broken, another tooth missing from his gum line and two other teeth that were loose," she said.

During the awards show, Fairplay was being jeered onstage when Bonaduce, 48, came onto the stage and said into the microphone, "They're booing because they hate you." (Fairplay, a wrestler who came in third on the 2003's Survivor: Pearl Islands, was criticized by many viewers for having lied about the death of lie his grandmother in order to win sympathy from other competitors.)

According to police, Fairplay said he then tried to hug Bonaduce. In a video clip of the incident, Fairplay is seen jumping into Bonaduce's arms. In reaction, Bonaduce tossed Fairplay up and over his head and onto the floor. Fairplay then got up and ran offstage while holding his hand over his mouth.

Photo by: Kevin Winter / Getty
bonaduce_fairplay2_180.jpg
Bonaduce, whose current gig is co-hosting The Adam Carolla Show, told TMZ.com that Fairplay "started to throttle me," and that he only threw him to halt the attack. He added, "I'm sorry he got hurt."

Fairplay told the site that he underwent 2 ½ hours of dental surgery and still needs additional work.

"It knocked one tooth out and then it moved three others," he said. "One tooth is, like, shattered eight times."

Oh boys! Fairplay is Fairplay, his humping behavior did not surprise me. And that Bonaduce has always been a piece of work himself. He could have just barked at him firmly to get down off of him and everybody would have gone home in one piece. Oy!

Yea my bf showed me this one. I think Bonaduce had a right to do what he did. I wouldnt want some weirdo jumping on me and dry humpin me either. Yea he could of asked him to get off but what good would that do. Oh well tho, nothing you can do really.

Johnny fairplay is one the most aggravating human beings out there! I would have done the same thing. I think it was probably instict to toss him off. He had no right to jump on Bonaduce and start humping his chest ~ ew.

Back