Dare to Be - 40's/50's Bombshell Babes! August 8th - August 21st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw Trisha..
frown.gif

We can always do a Beauty In Time in a few weeks time and you can do your 1920's look then! Plus we've never done 40/50's on MakeUpTalk and some of our members might not be part of other communities. BTW, where are we gonna find pics for the 1920's one!!

Well done to Truehugswait, Dawne & simplykrazy07 on jumping right in. Fantastic jobs girls
biggrin.gif

I didn't do red lips and champagne shadow but I can redo or bow out if anyone feels that my pics are inappropriate.
icon_redface.gif
I do enjoy making up and it would be fun to do again. I was just sharing some that I had and I thought fit the bill.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DawnE I didn't do red lips and champagne shadow but I can redo or bow out if anyone feels that my pics are inappropriate.
icon_redface.gif
I do enjoy making up and it would be fun to do again. I was just sharing some that I had and I thought fit the bill.
smile.gif
i like them! you have the hair thing going on
smile.gif
it's wavey/curly and kind of pinned up like them
smile.gif

you can always submit multiple Looks!

icon_cry.gif
Oh No Trisha,...I wanna see you do a 50's look...you're so talented! C'mon, please ???

Originally Posted by Trisha never mind then, i dont think i'll bother with this one cos i had my heart sets on a 1920's look, i just think 40/50's has been done to death and everyone will do champagne eyes, black liner and red lips!
have fun with the challenge guys!

well done new members! x

Ok... this is only like the 3rd time using the new cam, and If I'm on page 15 in the manual I'm lucky... lol So they aren't perfect yet, but you get the idea
wink.gif
(it's an 8mp cam, so any blurryness is something I did wrong! lol)

Hope I got the "look" right!
icon_wink.gif

I used:

MOD Cosmetics shadow in a champagne/gold color

MAC Powerpoint Liner in Engraved

Ulta Blush in Sun Kissed

Oil Of Olay Total Effects Lipstick in Flame

Originally Posted by lilyindavis OMG Janelle! Amazing makeup!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
You look very sexy!!:icon_love Thanks Lily! I hope you do this one too... your Xtina came out so good I'd love to see this one!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh Janelle, nice avatar! It's so glamorous! lol - ty
wink.gif
I was getting a little bored with the other one... lol

wow, everyone did SUCH a great job!!!

janelle, love the black and white! nice job!

aw, trisha, i would've loved to see yours
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer wow, everyone did SUCH a great job!!!
janelle, love the black and white! nice job!

aw, trisha, i would've loved to see yours
frown.gif

ty! 2 were done with the cam... the other 2 started as b&w from cam but edited to add 'selenium' tone
wink.gif
the 1st and 3rd on the bottom are pure cam b&w .. love that feature!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 ty! 2 were done with the cam... the other 2 started as b&w from cam but edited to add 'selenium' tone
wink.gif
the 1st and 3rd on the bottom are pure cam b&w .. love that feature!
wink.gif
yeah, my cam has that feature, too. love it!

Originally Posted by Jennifer yeah, my cam has that feature, too. love it! Sooooo where is your DTB???
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Sooooo where is your DTB???
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol coming soon! if i have time tonight, i'll do it since i'm off from work today.

Wow, all you guys look stunning! I wanna try this look. I might post some up tonight! Aw, Trisha...that sucks, oh well...maybe next theme!

Back