Dare To Be - A Fantasy Creature (April 2 - April 16 2012)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our new theme is Dare To Be - A Fantasy Creature
 ​
 ​
 ​
Winner of Dare To Be  - Tim Burton Inspired - WINNER - Mermuse

Remember!
**If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM
me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.**
 ​

Entry deadline for Dare to Be Challenges will be at 6pm Eastern Time on the last day of the challenge. (2 weeks time) Please have your entry posted and pm sent to me, prior to this date/time Thank You! XO

Here are some inspirational pics, feel free to add your own to this thread,

For those who would like to enter, Please Note:
 ​
Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled images are not allowed.

Please review the rest of the rules here.

As before, no photoshopping is allowed. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.

Remember!!!
If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.

For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

Have FuN and EnJoY the contest Everyone!
Good Luck!

Thanks for the comments :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't get many points for creativity haha. The blood just seemed right lol. Don't think he's teeth would be to pearly white!!!  This new theme seems really fun and I think ill enter again. Sooo many ideas for this one!

Katana- ahhh congrats for the bundle of joy on it's way!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

So I had to do a fantasy thing for my Stage Makeup class this past week...I figured I could use it here too!

I did Mermaid [i get the feeling we're gonna see a lot of mermaids!]

It's kinda crappy but when you're on stage.....no one can see all the suckiness haha

Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have only two more weeks left to go! We are so excited!!

I hope you enter this challenge!

Originally Posted by GreenIcyEnvy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the comments :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't get many points for creativity haha. The blood just seemed right lol. Don't think he's teeth would be to pearly white!!!  This new theme seems really fun and I think ill enter again. Sooo many ideas for this one!

Katana- ahhh congrats for the bundle of joy on it's way!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Welcome to makeuptalk!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awesome entry!! I love all the pink!

Originally Posted by FireHeadCutie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey ladies! im chyna and this is my first post/entry so nice to meet you all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My look is inspired by a mermaid.

The contouring makes it look very 3D like! You did a fantastic job!!

*Your photo can be used as inspiration for the challenge, but any photo entered must be created specifically for this challenge and may not be recycled from other sources.

Originally Posted by Rubiez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I had to do a fantasy thing for my Stage Makeup class this past week...I figured I could use it here too!

I did Mermaid [i get the feeling we're gonna see a lot of mermaids!]

It's kinda crappy but when you're on stage.....no one can see all the suckiness haha

Oooh, very cool! I love sugar skulls!

You did a really incredible job!

Originally Posted by elizabethhaze /img/forum/go_quote.gif

sugar skull :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awesome theme and awesome entries so far. Everyone did a great job, really!

Hi ladies, this is my first time trying this challenge so please correct me if I did the wrong theme :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My inspiration was avatar/pixie

Bah.  I had an idea, but I certainly didn't have enough time.  I've been slammed at work nonstop the past month with barely a weekend day off, and I just got back from a mini trip so I didn't get a chance to play too.

Glad so many people participated, though.  The entries look great!

Latest posts

Back