Dare To Be - A Harajuku Girl! (November 3rd - November 16th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, everyone!

The next challenge is Dare To Be - A Harajuku Girl!

Chosen by Stefawn, winner Dare To Be - A Mermaid!

Here are a few inspiration pics, but feel free to add your own!

28894-UntitledHGDTB-1.jpg

28894-233580537_931826413f.jpg

28894-226595889_1aa9486610.jpg

28894-380526267_48e5dd0201.jpg

28894-UntitledHGDTB-2.jpg

28894-UntitledHGDTB-3.jpg

28894-UntitledHGDTB-4.jpg

28894-UntitledHGDTB-5.jpg

28894-UntitledHGDTB-6.jpg

28894-Harajuku_girl_742.jpg

28894-450px-Harajuku_4_23.jpg

28894-HarajukuDTB2.jpg

28894-HarajukuDTB1.jpg

28894-Cosplay_444.jpg

28894-Decora_254.jpg

28894-Gothic_lolita_90.jpg

28894-Harajuku_punk_842.jpg

28894-Harajuku_hair_514.jpg

28894-HarajukuDTB3.jpg

28894-Kawaii_211.jpg

If you are thinking about entering this challenge, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

THE RULES HAVE CHANGED!

1. NO photo manipulation is allowed at all!

What is Photo Manipulation and what does it include?

Well, you've probably seen some great photo manipulation by our very own mod, Daer0n. An example of her work is illustrated here:

beforeafter.jpg

This is probably the first thing that comes to mind when a lot of people hear the word "Photoshopped" or "Photo Manipulated", but a photo manipulation can be very subtle and include even slight changes like alterations to coloring or contrast. So even if you lighten your photo with a photo editing program you may not think it counts as photo manipulation, but it does. Basically, if you use a photo editing program to alter your photo in any way, it counts as photo manipulation. Therefore, for all Dare to Be competitions, you are only allowed to crop and/or resize your photo. That's it.

2. Any pictures which appear to be suspect, will either be automatically disqualified if the member is asked and doesn't come clean. If after saying it's not touched in any way the picture still seems to be suspect, then the entry will be DQed anyway. (If need be, it will be made so all entries are approved by a Moderator first).

3. Voting will remain in place. There is not true sufficient evidence to back that consistent entries/winners are discouraging. Participation overall still lacks, which we hope will change very soon!

Have fun and enjoy the contest!
For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please post the pic that you would like to be entered into the voting poll as your first pic to save time.
g.gif
hb.gif

this one will be amazing i reckon

heres a few pics i found sorry if they are the same as anyone elses...

wow this should be a good contest! cant wait to see what people come up with

wow how cool are these girls!
003.gif

I hope I can find the time to join this amazing dare2be
smiley.gif

To me these girls all look like hard core ravers. Is that what the Harajuku look is??? I have no idea **shrugs**

I love this theme!!! I already did this for the Halloween Hottie one though...I don't know, maybe I'll try a different Harajuku look. I love that the Harajuku girls are so diverse..there's so many different styles and subcultures to try!
smile.gif

Lmao. I was watching Americas Next top Model on MTV today and i did this. First thing i said was, this would be great for MUT, and look what happened!!

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif To me these girls all look like hard core ravers. Is that what the Harajuku look is??? I have no idea **shrugs** Well, I didn't know what it was, either, so I looked it up on Wikipedia:
Harajuku - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scroll down to "Subcultures."

Latest posts

Back