Dare To Be - A Living Dead Doll! (September 22nd - October 5th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is one i really wanna try! You should!!!
smile.gif
I'm going to do this one, too!
I'm not going to replicate one of the looks, though. I'm going to do my own thing. I have an idea of what I want to do! lol!

I definitely plan on entering! I'm going to use one of the dolls from their site as inspiration... Although, I like the picture of "Blue" that Shaundra posted... Now, to figure out how to make myself look ghostly white...

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Buy some Halloween face paint.
smile.gif
Yeah, I heard Hot Topic sells some white powder... I'm thinking too though, maybe I can just use a ton of baby powder and not buy anything since I have a whole bottle of it LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, I heard Hot Topic sells some white powder... I'm thinking too though, maybe I can just use a ton of baby powder and not buy anything since I have a whole bottle of it LOL! lol, Whatever works for you!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif very cool theme! I think I am entering in this one since I always think too much purple and black e/s makes me look "dead" anyway...but what am I gonna do about my blonde hair?
kopfkratz.gif
Buy the black halloween hair paint... it washes right out.... unless your hair is hi-lighted and porous, then i might be afraid it would grab. You could test it on a piece of hair underneath where it won't show. here in the US it only costs like 1.88 @ wal-mart so it's not expensive to try.

Originally Posted by Zoey /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is my try,not great,but I had loads of fun doing it. Yay! We've already got a first entry! That looks great!

Originally Posted by Zoey /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is my try,not great,but I had loads of fun doing it. i love the lipstick

oh wow .. hmm i am gunna have to think about how im going to do this one... try to make it stand out.. key word TRY!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, I heard Hot Topic sells some white powder... I'm thinking too though, maybe I can just use a ton of baby powder and not buy anything since I have a whole bottle of it LOL! Baby powder works for me; I once played a "dead prostitute" on stage so I just covered my face with a good moisturizer, used a regular lotion on my body, let them dry (so that the powder doesn't get clumpy, and then covered myself with a thin coat of powder.

Back