Dare To Be - A Living Dead Doll! (September 22nd - October 5th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All right, everyone!

In honor of Halloween coming up, our next challenge is Dare To Be - A Living Dead Doll!

Chosen by la_chinita, winner of Dare To Be - A Fabulous Feline!

Here are some inspiration pics; feel free to add your own!
smile.gif

28894-lddUntitled-1.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-2.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-3.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-4.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-5.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-6.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-7.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-8.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-9.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-10.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-11.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-12.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-13.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-14.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-15.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-16.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-17.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-18.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-19.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-20.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-21.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-22.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-23.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-24.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-25.jpg

28894-lddUntitled-26.jpg

If you are thinking about entering this challenge, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

THE RULES HAVE CHANGED!

Effective immediately, the following rules will be in place:

1. NO photo manipulation is allowed at all!

What is Photo Manipulation and what does it include?

Well, you've probably seen some great photo manipulation by our very own mod, Daer0n. An example of her work is illustrated here:

beforeafter.jpg

This is probably the first thing that comes to mind when a lot of people hear the word "Photoshopped" or "Photo Manipulated", but a photo manipulation can be very subtle and include even slight changes like alterations to coloring or contrast. So even if you lighten your photo with a photo editing program, you may not think it counts as photo manipulation, but it does. Basically, if you use a photo editing program to alter your photo in any way, it counts as photo manipulation. Therefore, for all Dare to Be competitions, you are only allowed to crop and/or resize your photo. That's it.

2. Any pictures which appear to be suspect, will either be automatically disqualified if the member is asked and doesn't come clean. If after saying it's not touched in any way the picture still seems to be suspect, then the entry will be DQed anyway. (If need be, it will be made so all entries are approved by a Moderator first).

3. Voting will remain in place. There is not true sufficient evidence to back that consistent entries/winners are discouraging. Participation overall still lacks, which we hope will change very soon!

Have fun and enjoy the contest!
For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please post the pic that you would like to be entered into the voting poll as your first pic to save time.
g.gif
hb.gif

Another fun theme! This will be quite a challenge though, making yourself look dead and still look cool hahaha.

It's also night here and I am also afraid. I don't mind dolls, but now I see why some people hate them, lol

I don't think they're scary at all, I happen to collect them. I love these dolls. I'm thinking about joining this challenge.
smile.gif

Haha, man - I thought I was alone in saying they scared the shit out of me.

I think of this as a challenge for me since I dunno where to begin....

very cool theme! I think I am entering in this one since I always think too much purple and black e/s makes me look "dead" anyway...but what am I gonna do about my blonde hair?
kopfkratz.gif

Originally Posted by Liz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just saw this and its night and now im scared LOL! They freak me out, too! I was downstairs alone in the den in the middle of the night finding and uploading all those pics! lol!
I'm surprised I didn't have nightmares!

Latest posts

Back