Dare To Be - A Mermaid! (September 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif ....ALL of the pictures of humans, not cartoons, that were posted for reference, are photoshopped... Most pics on the internet are.
laughing.gif
They're just meant for inspiration purposes and to help with ideas, though.

Originally Posted by claireabelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love this theme! I wish I was talented enough to enter it.
frown.gif
And I wish I had a wider variety of makeup. xD You totally can!
wink.gif

Here comes another member of the Little Mermaid club! I loved that movie. I soo want to have time to enter this DTB!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif You totally can!
wink.gif
Thanks. ^^ I might have a try if I go on a big makeup spending spree to get suitable eyeshadows ect. XD

"Look at this stuff...isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collections complete?"

Hahahah....At my Best Friends Bachelorette Party we all came back to the Hotel drunk. We sang this song at the top of our lungs...it was amazing. We knew all the word....

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif ....ALL of the pictures of humans, not cartoons, that were posted for reference, are photoshopped...
Im going to enter this one. Hopefully i can find that bucket full of seashells that i picked up off the beach

Yea, it's hard to find any un-photoshopped pics for any of the themes, tbh!
tongue.gif

Sounds neat but....... Hmmmmm If I had the time and a couple gallons of green paint!! hehe I'll wait for something easier... for me at least...

Maybe i could enter... i have some shells stashed somewhere on the house

I love the inspiration pics so far!

When are we going to see some entries? lol. *wink wink*

How fun this would be! I would love to enter this, but I'm afraid I'm not creative enough..

well Stereo, the pics you found look great lol.

I cant wait, im going to be an artistic mermaid.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif "Look at this stuff...isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collections complete?"
Hahahah....At my Best Friends Bachelorette Party we all came back to the Hotel drunk. We sang this song at the top of our lungs...it was amazing. We knew all the word....

"Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything?" Ahh...that sounds like a fun party!

Back