Dare To Be - A Mermaid! (September 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could use a fun party right now! I am bathing three kids and getting them ready for church...I would love to be looking like a mermaid right about now! LOL

here's another inspiration pic

OR30073.jpg

Wow...no entries yet...
frown.gif
Does a D2B challenge have to be controversial to get entries nowadays? j/k
smile.gif
Maybe I'm just too excited about this theme. LOL
smile.gif

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but it's going to take a while to put together something for this D2B! Don't expect anything from this MUTer for at least a week, maybe more! I really want to have fun with this one, not specifically for the D2B but for my own little picture portfolio, so I'm going to take my time and try to do it right!
smile.gif

Yeah, I'm a procrastinator and a broke one to boot.

I need to go to the craft store for work so I'll wait until then...

...I hope DTB virgins enter this one! Come on, folks....
biggrin.gif

Yes! I want to see even MORE participation than the last one! Lets try to aim for 20 participants this time!
biggrin.gif

I need to wait until we have cash too Celly
frown.gif
Hate being broke!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes! I want to see even MORE participation than the last one! Lets try to aim for 20 participants this time!
biggrin.gif

Ohhh YES YES YES!!! The more the merrier!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, I'm a procrastinator and a broke one to boot.
Yeah I shouldn't be talking...I've procrastinated on every single D2B! Hmm...maybe I'll try tomorrow if I have time.
smile.gif

I do hope D2B virgins enter this one too!!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, I don't know about anyone else, but it's going to take a while to put together something for this D2B! Don't expect anything from this MUTer for at least a week, maybe more! I really want to have fun with this one, not specifically for the D2B but for my own little picture portfolio, so I'm going to take my time and try to do it right!
smile.gif
I'm sure it'll be worth the wait like last time, Kee!
smile.gif

I was all set to do mine...then I looked at my zits.

And my face.

And got completley hammered. LOL

i was hoping to see some entries already lol

i wont enter this one either but i'd love to see what people come up with!

Originally Posted by PaperFlowers /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was all set to do mine...then I looked at my zits.
And my face.

And got completley hammered. LOL

LMAO!!! Maybe I should do the same, my face is breaking out too right now. That´s why I`ll wait till it clears up a little bit...I refuse to take pictures when I feel this uglyoh and I have a couple of little fever blisters on my lower lip. Bleh!

Another fan of the little Mermaid...This is a great theme, but at the same time a hard one. Can't wait to see all the entries.

Agree with everyday that pimples make me feel shitty as well...it can completely ruins my day...sometimes I refuse to fix myself up because of a pimples, all I want to do is stay home and ice the sucker.

Originally Posted by lglala84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Agree with everyday that pimples make me feel shitty as well...it can completely ruins my day...sometimes I refuse to fix myself up because of a pimples, all I want to do is stay home and ice the sucker. same here, I´m sitting here covered in Queen Helene Mint Julep mask not even wanting to go outside and get chocolate to ease the annoyment of looking like that lol

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif same here, I´m sitting here covered in Queen Helene Mint Julep mask not even wanting to go outside and get chocolate to ease the annoyment of looking like that lol lol............Good idea about the mask...I usually just spot treat.........but I would be scared to eat chocolate...just thinking I could get another pimple.

Im sitting here trying to figure out how im going to get shells to fit over my 38DDD's

LMAO!!

This might be a neck up shot for this d2b

Back