Dare To Be - A Mermaid! (September 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our next theme is Dare To Be - A Mermaid!

Chosen by la_chinita, winner of D2B - Bejewelled.

There is a lot of room for creativity with this one, so please feel free to challenge yourselves!

Here are a few inspiration pics; feel free to add your own!

28894-_mermaid_0947_t_1.jpg

28894-230907462_e2c63e28e0_m.jpg

28894-ist2_2869569_mermaid.jpg

28894-ist2_3097991_mermaid.jpg

28894-mermaid-4.jpg

28894-MermaidDTB.jpg

And for fun:

28894-mermaid1.jpg

28894-mermaid2.gif

Have fun and enjoy the contest!
For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please post the pic that you would like to be entered into the voting poll as your first pic to save time.

g.gif
hb.gif

PLEASE REMEMBER: Images that appear to be photoshopped will not be entered into the voting poll. We would like to keep the focus on makeup application rather than photography/photoshopping abilities.
smile.gif

Woo! Thanks for the inspiration pics! This one is first on my list for my new challenge
biggrin.gif

Oh my goodness! When I was younger, I wanted to be a mermaid when I grew up. haha I think Saje had a similar dream.

oh my gooooddd little mermaid is my favorite disney movie!!!! im so excited way to go la_chinita, you pick awsome ideas!

Originally Posted by Liz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh my gooooddd little mermaid is my favorite disney movie!!!! im so excited way to go la_chinita, you pick awsome ideas! The Little Mermaid was my favorite disney movie too!! When I was little, my best friend and I would put pillowcases on our head as hair b/c we wanted long, wavy mermaid hair! Then we would sing the little mermaid song...LOL.

my all time fav. disney movie EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

i'll see if i could try this one if i have time..it'll be my 1st time showing my face here at MUT! =]

omg this is one cool theme and kee i love that mermaid pic (the one with the sunshine piercing through the water its gorgeous! also the one with all the shells totally loving her hair! cant wait to see what people come up with.

Love mermaids! What a beautiful pictures.

zeemeermin3.jpg

Zeemeermin.jpg

off topic:

@ Benebaby > I have a question about the pussycat theme; what foundation did you use? What color because it's so light and I have a fair skin too... I have a hard time finding the right color
kopfkratz.gif

I love this theme! I wish I was talented enough to enter it.
frown.gif
And I wish I had a wider variety of makeup. xD

Oooh I love, love, love mermaids! I am excited to see what you all pull off this time around!

What a great theme! The Little Mermaid is my all-time fav Disney movie too, I had Little Mermaid EVERYTHING! Can't wait to see all the entries!

....ALL of the pictures of humans, not cartoons, that were posted for reference, are photoshopped...

Im going to enter this one. Hopefully i can find that bucket full of seashells that i picked up off the beach

Latest posts

Back