Dare To Be - A Pussycat Doll! (August 25 - September 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone has a sexy dolls hidden inside them. Let the sexy vixen come out.hahah I agree!!! Everyone has a sexy doll inside them. There's no one particular pussycat doll to emulate-- they are actually a very diverse group plus there were the celebrity PCDs as well. IMO the pussycat dolls have a distinctive, edgy and sexy style and you don't necessarily have to show your body if you don't want to-- just lots of sensuality and ATTITUDE!!!

--------------------------------

OMG alittlebit!!!! You look super HOT in those pics!!! My fave has to be the second one too. Very sultry and sensual.

Oh my, alittlebit! You are hot! But I had to lol at how sexy the first pic is...and then there's spongebob! hehe

I love the second and last one the most!

Originally Posted by alittlebit /img/forum/go_quote.gif ooo kay change of subject?
sorry its so picture heavy!!! id like the first one as my entry i think

anyways the last one is just me being silly so here goes nothing!

yay!

Holy wow! What an awesome entry to start things off with! This is goingto be one hot D2B!!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by alittlebit /img/forum/go_quote.gif ooo kay change of subject?

yay!

Finally a pic!!!! Thank God, I was getting bored of reading the drama. Anyways, you look awesome. Love the bra...pink and leopard is soooo hot!!!

Originally Posted by sweetnsexy6953 /img/forum/go_quote.gif K didnt know that some of stuff got deleted. Thats my bad. I understand now. Once again my bad. No prob. You were only given one side of the story, this is why taking private matters to the boards instead of PM is against the rules!
smile.gif

On with the entries ladies!!

yay!

by the way sorrry about re-entering, there was a bondagebear my bf got me as a joke in the pic, i have now replaced it with a white square LOLOL

thanks girls!

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want to see entries already! I think CellyCell has the perfect hair for this d2b! Full of curls and volume! Aw... that was so unexpected. Thanks, girl. Nothing but love. But I dunno if I'll enter this one. Even tho PCD are my fav group.... and dude, if they were a prostitutes - I would so buy them and get my kicks off. *Rawr* Haha.
AND HOLY SHIT LIZ!

Damn, girl. You killing it. *drools*

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aw... that was so unexpected. Thanks, girl. Nothing but love. But I dunno if I'll enter this one. Even tho PCD are my fav group.... and dude, if they were a prostitutes - I would so buy them and get my kicks off. *Rawr* Haha.
AND HOLY SHIT LIZ!

Damn, girl. You killing it. *drools*

Oh please Celly, pleassse join! I'm gonna, I need the support!
biggrin.gif

Cellycell, you should definitely join!!! Kee, I can't wait to see your entry-- the pic u used to have on your avatar look exactly like a PCD pic!! If I remember right you had a corset top on, right?
smile.gif

Liz, WOW WOW WOW. Pure hotness, I can´t say more. Ok to calm down I`ll comment on the makeup, I love the smokey eyes and the lashes. And what did you use on the lips?

I´m entering here in a few hours...hm...such a good 1st entry makes it hard for me lol

Celly, you have got to enter! I also agree on the hair, I´d love to see it all big and poufy. Lets see how much luck I have when I try to make my hair look bigger haha

Originally Posted by alittlebit /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh aquilah, i dont know what id do without you and nurys cheerleading, you girls give me such a big head all the damn time lol
biggrin.gif
much love to you both and i wanna see you both on here aquilah with your huge beautful eyes and nury youre just so exotic looking come onnnnnn Oh, you're smokin' Liz! Looks hot! I've been told to enter, but I dunno if I want to or not... I definitely have to think about it...

the 1st pic is the entry

well i make over them and done their hair and clothing.

hope u'll like it..

i tried...

alilbit u look gorgeous very good entry!!!

in the last pic im with them!!

we had a really good time while we were preparing..haha it was so funny
rotfl.gif

Latest posts

Back