Dare To Be - A Tim Burton Character (Feb 20 - March 5 2012)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our new theme is Dare To Be - A Tim Burton Character
 ​
 ​
Winner of DTB - Electric Zoo - PiggyDog

Remember!
**If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM
me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.**
 ​

Entry deadline for Dare to Be Challenges will be at 6pm Eastern Time on the last day of the challenge. (2 weeks time) Please have your entry posted and pm sent to me, prior to this date/time Thank You! XO

Here are some inspirational pics, feel free to add your own to this thread,

For those who would like to enter, Please Note:
 ​
Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled images are not allowed.

Please review the rest of the rules here.

As before, no photoshopping is allowed. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.

Remember!!!
If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.

For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

Have FuN and EnJoY the contest Everyone!
Good Luck!

You can use ANY Tim burton character as inspiration, not just the photos posted.

Great theme Piggydog! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ChemicalMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does it have to be from one of his movies or can it be from his art work?

I don't see why it couldn't be from his artwork!  I vote go for it.  ★

Originally Posted by ChemicalMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does it have to be from one of his movies or can it be from his art work?

I believe using his art is good idea too!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This one looks exciting some good variance here!

Using his art work is fine!

Tim Burton has so many drawings and sketches of charaters that he hasn't yet used in anything and they would be great to draw your inspiration from.

I can't wait to see some entries! I love Tim Burton.

First DTB Challenge, so forgive if mine is a little rushed?
Found a blonde wig, thought this would be cute. The white queen from Alice in Wonderland :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think that you got the eyebrows perfectly for the White Queen, but you are not pale enough. Good luck though! At least you got your entry done, more that anyone else can say at this point! lol

Great job Belle Ami, you look fantastic!!

Originally Posted by CallmeMrsAL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish there was a time extension. I will try, try, try to get it done...but I dunno.
We can extend the entry deadline a few more days, if that will give you (and anyone else) more time to get your entry done. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had to give sweet, misunderstood Edward Scissorhands a shot.  I learned a lot in the process, that's for sure.  This was my first go at it, and I'd give it another if I had more time.  I wanted to at least put this out there, though!

Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had to give sweet, misunderstood Edward Scissorhands a shot.  I learned a lot in the process, that's for sure.  This was my first go at it, and I'd give it another if I had more time.  I wanted to at least put this out there, though!

Love it!

Wow!  Great job!

Hey! These are absolutely wonderful ladies! I may try to enter later today if I can decide on a character.... I just don't know what to do.... I do love Tim Burton Characters for sure tho! Good Luck ladies even if I don't get a chance to enter!

WOW!!! you did an amazing job!! 

What did you use to make the scarring?

Great Job!!

Latest posts

Back