Dare To Be: An Indian Bride! (09/13/2012 - 09/30/2012)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by GreenIcyEnvy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I do apologize for them looking so grainy. I had no more batteries for my digital camera so used my old laptop's webcam to snap the shots lol. Oh well, gotta improvise right? Editing done was cropping and brightening because it was just way too dark before. Can't believe my bindi's actually came in handy after all these years! haha.

So i used Fit Me foundation and concealer... i believe that is from Maybeliene? with NYX powdered metallic pigments, yellow and orange. Elf black mascara and eyeliner with red Make Up Forever eyeliner.

Random dollar store lip gloss

(Melon scented...very important) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I LOVE the colors you used on your eyes and lips!!!

Thank you!  I do love those little NYX metallics pigements. Very colorful and inexpensive.... but to be honest, if you're planning on wearing the makeup longer than 4 hours, they are quick to smudge and rub off. 

Originally Posted by Meliha Custovic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is sooo cool looking. I need mendhi lessons. I do have a kit but it's kinda like doing my nails....i always end up smudging it! haha  This is terrific!

Wow ladies! You all look great! This is going to be tough to vote on 
unsure.gif

Back