Dare To Be: An Indian Bride! (09/13/2012 - 09/30/2012)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Show us your beautiful Indian Bride look!
The rules:
  1. All entries must be your own original work.
  2. Entries inspired by another person please give credit where credit is due otherwise entry maybe disqualified.
  3. Photoshopping is not allowed with the exception of cropping and/or resizing.
  4. Limit one entry per person HOWEVER you may post more than one photo but only one may be voted on.

Entry deadline for this Dare to Be challenge is 09/30/2012 at 8:59 PM Pacific (09/30/2012 11:59 PM Eastern).

The Prize:
Picking the challenge theme for the next Dare to Be as well as a mini-article based on an interview with the winner.

Can't wait to see what you creative ladies do with this one! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow what a great theme. They all look so amazing. I want all of that jewelry! Man, my clothes look so boring now lol

Indian brides are so beautiful thats why i chose it plus i think its easy for everyone to participate!

I used old gold pigment from MAC

Lime crime red eyeshadow

Urban Decay Naked palette

Urban Decay 24/4 liquid eyeliner

Kiss fake eyelashes

Hope you like it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Meliha Custovic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used old gold pigment from MAC

Lime crime red eyeshadow

Urban Decay Naked palette

Urban Decay 24/4 liquid eyeliner

Kiss fake eyelashes

Hope you like it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This looks so beautiful! I love it!

I also want to try the challenge so here is my Indian Bride To Be :

Products used:

Sleek Foundation no 627 shell

Sonya eye shadow trio Sedona

Oriflame Lipstick Cranberry

2 in 1 Essence Mascara

I do apologize for them looking so grainy. I had no more batteries for my digital camera so used my old laptop's webcam to snap the shots lol. Oh well, gotta improvise right? Editing done was cropping and brightening because it was just way too dark before. Can't believe my bindi's actually came in handy after all these years! haha.

So i used Fit Me foundation and concealer... i believe that is from Maybeliene? with NYX powdered metallic pigments, yellow and orange. Elf black mascara and eyeliner with red Make Up Forever eyeliner.

Random dollar store lip gloss

(Melon scented...very important) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back