Dare To Be....Beauty in Time 05/09/2005 - 18/09/05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some pics of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. I love this kind of timeless makeup and look. If you all could possibly post some more example pics up of the theme, it would be appreciated. Thanks

I think I want to recreate the heinous look all the girls wore in my high school in the 80's. Either that or a quintessential over-the-top 80's supermodel look! :icon_love Oooo... the 80's were a fun time! Here are some looks I found. In looking for pics, I found so many old ones of Whitney Houston, I had forgotten how beautiful she used to be. Now she's all skinny and strung out looking. And check out Janice Dickinson! That mauve lipstick was the bomb back then,it was a nice change from frosty pink.
icon_lol.gif

Hmm...I may actually do this one now that I've got a digital camera! makeup styles from a certain decade then? Do I have it right? lol

does anyone have any pics of each decade? i'm stuck and don't know what to look for
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally NOW this is TIMELESS BEAUTY! She was absolutely GORGEOUS! I am the BIGGEST Ms Hepburn fan. Classy lady all the way.
Here are more pics of what I consider timeless beauties: Twiggy and Babe Paley.

twiggydownload1.jpg

twiggydownload4.jpg

Babe_1.jpg

Jessica, you took the words right out of my mouth, I was going to suggest the 80's myself!!! hahahaha!!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam I think I want to recreate the heinous look all the girls wore in my high school in the 80's. Either that or a quintessential over-the-top 80's supermodel look! :icon_love Oooo... the 80's were a fun time! Here are some looks I found. In looking for pics, I found so many old ones of Whitney Houston, I had forgotten how beautiful she used to be. Now she's all skinny and strung out looking. And check out Janice Dickinson! That mauve lipstick was the bomb back then,it was a nice change from frosty pink.
icon_lol.gif

Jess, wasn't Janice gorgeous back then? Now she still thinks she's a "Supa Model" haha! Have you seen her on VH1 on that show?

Originally Posted by glamslam I think I want to recreate the heinous look all the girls wore in my high school in the 80's. Either that or a quintessential over-the-top 80's supermodel look! :icon_love Oooo... the 80's were a fun time! Here are some looks I found. In looking for pics, I found so many old ones of Whitney Houston, I had forgotten how beautiful she used to be. Now she's all skinny and strung out looking. And check out Janice Dickinson! That mauve lipstick was the bomb back then,it was a nice change from frosty pink.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Jess, wasn't Janice gorgeous back then? Now she still thinks she's a "Supa Model" haha! Have you seen her on VH1 on that show? Ah, Janice "the World's 1st Supermodel" Dickinson! Yep, I watched her lots on America's Next Top Model and now on the Surreal Life. She is certainly surreal! Actually I saw a True Hollywood Story on her just last weekend, and in her interviews when she talks about her dysfunctional upbringing, she actually shows some emotion and appears human! Woah...
(and yes, I watch WAY too much reality TV
icon_redface.gif
)

Ok, Jennifer and I are going to rock the 80's look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it....!
tongue.gif

AQUA NET HERE WE COME!!!
claps.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Ah, Janice "the World's 1st Supermodel" Dickinson! Yep, I watched her lots on America's Next Top Model and now on the Surreal Life. She is certainly surreal! Actually I saw a True Hollywood Story on her just last weekend, and in her interviews when she talks about her dysfunctional upbringing, she actually shows some emotion and appears human! Woah...
(and yes, I watch WAY too much reality TV
icon_redface.gif
)

Ok, Jennifer and I are going to rock the 80's look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it....!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by suziqq322 AQUA NET HERE WE COME!!!
claps.gif
icon_lol.gif
LMAO!!!! In the pink can, baby!
icon_lol.gif

Holy S$%# Trisha!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

You got that look so on target its scary!!! Even the HAIR!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Gorgeous hunny!!!!!

(ok... I'm off to find a different era... the 60's winner has posted!!! lol)
wink.gif

Great job!!

PS... Did you do the black 'wings' freehand!?!?!?
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha so guys, dont laugh at my silly poses but i had a go at a kinda 60s fusion look (i had help with the lashes tho! hard to get those bottom suckers!
trying to be moody!

Wow Trisha, beautiful! I love hard creases like that -- I must practice!
smile.gif

Holy SH*& is right, I don't even want to post anything now....and it was my first time!!! hahaha, she showed me UP!!!!
icon_redface.gif

Simply Gorgeous!!! And Trish, what do you mean excuse the messiness of the close ups? I don't see anything messy about those photos, you did an articulate job. BRAVO!!!

Back